16k Watts Over 24 Site Ucxxl13

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

Hey Ghetto why don't you use the uv to treat the water before it goes into the system, then dose with h2o2, let it sit for 24-36 hours and then add Zone or other sterilizer of choice then nutes. With a uv it only kills what passes by the bulb so microorganisms that "hideout" in the system won't be killed.

Ideally that is what I should do, but Im always in a big hurry to get my plants in there as they are usually ready to flip. So i wind up shooting myself in the foot. In the future I am definatly going to run it 2 days before I put any plants in there. The 2 days is way better than cutting out dead roots and waiting 3 weeks to grow new ones. I might try running the uv 24/7 with weekly doses of h202. Not sure if the jury is still out or not on the UV.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

UV is said to remove heavy metals. I do not find this to be the case, however, we are supplementing Mg, Mn, Zn, Cu, and S minimally already.

BCrocker

BCrocker

Ya, how did it turn out? I want some of those GC seeds :) We have em up here as clones but they are weak

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Sorry guys I've been way behind on everything. Should have an update soon.

And thanks!

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Ha! You shouldn't have to apologize for anything for all that you've already given and helped out with here on the farm man.

St3ve

St3ve

I disagree, I think he's an asshole for leaving us hanging on the edge of our seats..

I jest.. :D

S

Seed Buyer

Could not find anything about plant centers. What centers are you running from site to site?

M

MOROCO BLAKK

That's what I was thinkin I wanna know what them final numbers where like.

G

GeneticFreak

Yeah Blakk me too! Im ready to pull the UC trigger. Im gonna run 6 to 8k over a 12 site here soon. I just need to be convinced this UC thing pulls what I think it will.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah Blakk me too! Im ready to pull the UC trigger. Im gonna run 6 to 8k over a 12 site here soon. I just need to be convinced this UC thing pulls what I think it will.

Hey man, I've been watching and learning from Master Desert Squirrel for some time now. The question, grasshopper, is not whether the UC can do the deed, instead, it is whether YOU can...

It's my dozenth visit to this thread and I'm still picking up new tidbits every time.

Add my voice to the chorus, DS- how'd it do??

G

GeneticFreak

Looks tastty DS! Looks like 20% plus! Thanks for sharing. I ordered my system yesterday. Going with the evo uc18xl13 with 8k and 4 tons ac. Should be fun. Im not going to run all 18 buckets though.
Do you have any yield numbers yet? Beautiful buds!

G

GeneticFreak

Hey man, I've been watching and learning from Master Desert Squirrel for some time now. The question, grasshopper, is not whether the UC can do the deed, instead, it is whether YOU can...

It's my dozenth visit to this thread and I'm still picking up new tidbits every time.

Add my voice to the chorus, DS- how'd it do??

Your right, I learn more and more every time I visit these gems of threads that are selflessly passed on to us grasshoppers! We will find out soon if i posses the skills it take to have uc success. Until then i will walk the land seeking answers...

Top Bottom