16k Watts Over 24 Site Ucxxl13

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

You have now been officially added to my list of Super heros.

S

splitsec002

Can't wait for the next thread. I'm learning more and more everyday! Thanks DS

G

GeneticFreak

I think its safe to say he's not going to share that info with us. T.M.I.?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
DS, I've been sneakin' around this forum for almost two years and haven't had a reason to join up until I saw this grow and thought you needed another person saying: Bravo, well done!

Also, as a second thought- What did you do to fix up the roots? H202 in the end?

PB

B

Buddy Hemphill

DS, I've been sneakin' around this forum for almost two years and haven't had a reason to join up until I saw this grow and thought you needed another person saying: Bravo, well done!

Also, as a second thought- What did you do to fix up the roots? H202 in the end?

PB

x2....

What is the current root zone program you arrived at after all of this?

I have a jug of Oxidate I am going to try. If it doesn't do the job I am gonna go with something that has more documented results in the UC.

Thanks dude. Your show was awesome.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I should have a few new shows up over the next two months. Projects that i am very excited about. When that happens we will resume posting about our root rot prevention. We are stepping our game up considerably.

and, Im glad you liked it buddy.

B

bonz

re-read thread, growth rate is staggering, the pic at 7 days in UC is bizarre, allmost mutant deficiant like, strange apearance, but cannot deny growth rate, also buds look super dense as well as loaded with sugar, so aside from freakish growth in veg do you find the overall end result (quality/wieght) superior in the UC?

thanks and once again dialed :)

Phaivor

Phaivor

Your right, I learn more and more every time I visit these gems of threads that are selflessly passed on to us grasshoppers! We will find out soon if i posses the skills it take to have uc success. Until then i will walk the land seeking answers...

right on fellow farmer I wish you the best of luck on your first UC grow, you will not be disappointed :-) i will say you should file & buff the sharp edges off the pvc before putting it together so the sharp edges dont slice/cut the uniseal's, that is why people have troubles with leaks, it should be in the instructions to do this but its not...:passingjoint:

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey DS was wondering if you are still using the UV inline filter for your UC sytem. If so... what should users keep in mind if they use it on their system? Thanks again for a great thread.

istari72

istari72

Thanks, and a question

I have learned so much over the last eight months reviewing UC and related grow threads on THCFarmer.com, and your setup is a prime example of how valuable of a resource the members of this site are. Thanks mate. I have one burning question regarding your lighting choice: why did you choose horizontal over vertical lighting? Keep up the great work, and thanks again to desertsquirrel and other contributing members of this great site. Cheers!

M

MT Farmer

topping/defoliating in bloom!???!

so after recovering DRAMATICALLY from our second round of root rot we are finally off and running! SUPER PROPS to UC and Desertsquirrel! I have toiled over the threads and have grown from clone to 10 days into bloom following DS's program and the results are amazing!!! THANKS!!

I just have a few questions about topping and defoliating?

I am in day 10 of bloom---do I top and when and how far down on the top?

When do I defoliate? I already defoliated the UC 1 time in veg, should I do it in bloom? when?

my last soil grow I defoliated in grow and bloom and then pruned per DS's instructions in his thread in week 4 bloom and WOWZERS!!! I am a little shy to cut on my very first UC grow not floundering to pyth! so help would be awesome.

I follow DS's threads but they seem to get side tracked a bit on the topping and defoliation threads...

thanks for all the help~~~ and any farmer out there with mother pics I would love to see them, especially you DS.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

so after recovering DRAMATICALLY from our second round of root rot we are finally off and running! SUPER PROPS to UC and Desertsquirrel! I have toiled over the threads and have grown from clone to 10 days into bloom following DS's program and the results are amazing!!! THANKS!!

I just have a few questions about topping and defoliating?

I am in day 10 of bloom---do I top and when and how far down on the top?

When do I defoliate? I already defoliated the UC 1 time in veg, should I do it in bloom? when?

my last soil grow I defoliated in grow and bloom and then pruned per DS's instructions in his thread in week 4 bloom and WOWZERS!!! I am a little shy to cut on my very first UC grow not floundering to pyth! so help would be awesome.

I follow DS's threads but they seem to get side tracked a bit on the topping and defoliation threads...

thanks for all the help~~~ and any farmer out there with mother pics I would love to see them, especially you DS.

Awesome man...

and

Top Bottom