16k Watts Over 24 Site Ucxxl13

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

casmel

After trimming , i reccomend to put sticks of wood horizontally bewteen then lower portion of the branches that the sticks would bend the branches apart from each other and leave more space between eachother . The stems will stay apart after some time .

Asd
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

DS after what day would you stop if you were using big bud and I want to use overdrive what do you think about overdrive I would like to use at what rate do you recommed thanks

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

As stated before the plants in this thread never broke 25 actual available PPM of P. It is proof that boosters are totally unnecessary.

If i was using them i would stop by week 6-6.5 on an 8 week strain.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

It really just depends. If your using techniques to manipulate the maturity cycle you could do it in 8 weeks. But it could take longer.

bigdaftones

bigdaftones

Look very clean! Just curious, is that a seacan container? That would be a great thing to drop on the farm.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

DS I know you've told us that your day RH% stays at 60% until the end what flush? Or overdrive?
But what are your night time RH% like? Thanks

reeldrag

reeldrag

sick bro just sick! way to go I have switched back to soil for personal reasons but i ran rdwc for a long time and nothing but nothing beats it for max growth. Awesome job

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice run man. I enjoyed looking at your work.

fred

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

DS what kinds of RH do you try to keep at night during flower in the beginning middle and end trying to really get my room dialed in thanks

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Why is there some salesman selling junk equiptment on my thread?

Oh your joking? i get it. haha yeah that thing is such a joke!

S

Simple

Nugs and grow look top notch... Totally great use of space, without the verts to which i like. looks like you keep things very tight and on point.

Fireguys really hate on vertical. ITs kinda annoying. you show the solution. very nice.
proves deep culture doesnt really NEED vert.

top notch sir... top notch.

jby

jby

16 k watts over 24 site UCXXL13 w/ geothermal cooling, double recirculation, uv filtration etc...

Nutes will be H&G...

For this round our side by side is veg media. We will be testing 4 inch Pargro cubes, 3 inch sure-to-grow and 1 inch rockwol rooting cubes.

Strains are the Filthy Afghan (PPP), GreenCrack, and Pink Pez.
Nice setup, what is the width of your room.

Top Bottom