175lbs seized in Denver

• Thread starter ColoraDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

I've been to about 200 of the dispensaries in Denver and met most of the owners of these places.

During these visits I did notice the behavior of some of these owners to be 'different'. Of these owners that exhibited 'different' behavior, all most all of them, or their spouses, have subsquently been charged with mj violations.

And from this, I can say we have not seen the last of dispensaries owners getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Dorje

Dorje

And from this, I can say we have not seen the last of dispensaries owners getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

The state application should have included a psych evaluation, ethics and iq tests rather than background checks.... I'd guess 90% of applicants would have failed.

T

the journeyman

>random< while talking about Denver disps,
does anyone know what happened to
delta9caretakers, the people who made Bruce banner? No answer from any calls I wonder if they went out of business.

C

ColoraDro

delta9caretakers, the people who made Bruce banner? No answer from any calls I wonder if they went out of business.

If im not mistaken FunkFingers knows them cats you might wanna ask him he is a member on the boards...

GhostFace

GhostFace

i saw them posting all over CL the other day..

C

canaguy27

These guys will be in court tomorrow...if they are still here. Wonder how many MMCs are shitting themselves with the kind of info these guys could potentially give up if/when they roll over. Where is the DEA as this is over 100lbs?

M

Mr Dank

These guys will be in court tomorrow...if they are still here. Wonder how many MMCs are shitting themselves with the kind of info these guys could potentially give up if/when they roll over. Where is the DEA as this is over 100lbs?

I really don't know shit, but my guess would be that if they have anything worth seizing, such as property and $$$$, then the DEA would be involved

Dorje

Dorje

I really don't know shit, but my guess would be that if they have anything worth seizing, such as property and $$$$, then the DEA would be involved

Yup, they have the option if they want it...

G

GhostfacePuffah

The state application should have included a psych evaluation, ethics and iq tests rather than background checks.... I'd guess 90% of applicants would have failed.

+1,000,000

If I had a hundred bucks for every sociopath I've met in this industry, I could retire. Lately, I've really been thinking hard about dropping a dime on some of these fools. Even though I'm totally legit, I've been propositioned by plenty of Dimitrys who wanted to bring me over to the dark side. They're so stupid propositioning people they barely know that they're going to get busted eventually so why not help the MMED go ahead and separate the wheat from the chaff? Please give me one good reason why I should let these guys get away with their reindeer games and give the rest of us a bad name.

GhostFace

GhostFace

great name you got thur :harvest: drop the dime on folks....= neg bad karma and what goes around comes around! no1 likes a RAT

G

GhostfacePuffah

RAT! what go's around comes around legit or not

And some of these guys are just asking for it. I've had a few Dimitrys screw me over even though they know I have emails, texts, manifests, and invoices that could nail them against the wall. Dumbasses. I'm not a rat, but some of these Dimitrys are really starting to get on my nerves. Don't know how much longer I can take it.

green punk

green punk

If your not with someone you've been with for ten years or better your part of the problem you are talkin about. you are Demtri to me.

C

canaguy27

I have emails, texts, manifests, and invoices that could nail them against the wall.

Word of advice, get rid of this crap and move on. Forget what you know. These guys will learn who did what to them and make them pay. It is not worth the risk of turning them in. They will get what is coming to them soon.

F

FromGROtoFLO

Im lucky enough not to have to deal with anyone other then my buyer (a long time friend) and my hydro shop guy (also a long time friend). Shit is super simple when you keep a tight circle and you'll never have to deal with "Dimitrys" again...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
And some of these guys are just asking for it. I've had a few Dimitrys screw me over even though they know I have emails, texts, manifests, and invoices that could nail them against the wall. Dumbasses. I'm not a rat, but some of these Dimitrys are really starting to get on my nerves. Don't know how much longer I can take it.

Wow you just asking to get found in a ditch somewhere.......

Dorje

Dorje

Please give me one good reason why I should let these guys get away with their reindeer games and give the rest of us a bad name.

I could easily get the state license revoked for the mmc I worked for, or worse... but since I'm suing them I'd rather they stay in business so they have some way to pay me back.

These fuckers owe me 6 figures so it's hard to take the high road, I know how you feel. I would find some satisfaction to see them in prison, but it's not worth it. Doing anything out of a want for revenge is going to have negative results. You need to do what's best for others, or at the very least do what's fair, without the need for revenge.

I've been in the BM since '93 and never had an issue, then as soon as it's legal all these complete douchebags show up from out of nowhere and completely pollute the scene. It's ridiculous and I wish the MMED would get their shit together and clean up the mess... leave it to them, it's their job.

The fuckers I worked for have some of my equipment and genetics, they won't give them back. I'm going to ask the police to come with me in an effort to recover my stuff. I may also spread their best genetics to every other mmc in town as a result, but I'll have to think about that one... it would be based on revenge to some degree, but it would actually be good for patients to spread the genetics, and doesn't result in any direct harm to anyone. If they think they're going to steal my genetics I might as well make their genetics less valuable as a result. Anyone have any opinions on this one?

Top Bottom