18 weeks and not flowering yet.

• Thread starter jsmcmichael
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jsmcmichael

What's up? 18 weeks and not flowering. I thought autos were supposed to be done by now. Its about 28 inches tall and still growing about a half of an inch per day and on a 18-6 cycle

Thumbnail img 1857
growsince79

growsince79

What's up? 18 weeks and not flowering. I thought autos were supposed to be done by now. Its about 28 inches tall and still growing about a half of an inch per day and on a 18-6 cycle
Most of my photos are less than 100 days seed to chop. More buds for less electric. Still don't understand this autoflower craze.

2Bad

2Bad

Obviously, not an autoflower, Switch to 12/12. Hopefully it doesn’t grow out the tent once it stretches out.
Spot on the money.. im suprised hes running 18-6 just more on the electric bill
Most of my photos are less than 100 days seed to chop. More buds for less electric. Still don't understand this autoflower craze.
its because you can throw in autos if you have to chop a male or two down during flower and still veg an auto during it

growsince79

growsince79

Spot on the money.. im suprised hes running 18-6 just more on the electric bill

its because you can throw in autos if you have to chop a male or two down during flower and still veg an auto during it
I never knew anyone grew autos 12-12. Doesn't that make them runts?

quirk

quirk

I'm with @Mr.GreenthumbOG. I grow autos exclusively and have had this happen twice. I switched to 12/12 to kick start the flowering and went back to 18/6
7days later. But I did this at the end of week 6. Just my experience.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
For sure. Autoflowers well grown should show flowers by week 5/6. If not I’d bump the lighting timers down to initiate blooming by week 8 at the latest.

once again autoflowers sold as the easy choice for beginners, but really shouldn’t be the first choice. I’d recommend all beginners grow feminized seeds, more forgiving, and more time to fix problems.

Hope the OP stays with the thread👌GL

Top Bottom