180 day lab test of Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Eagle 20

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
treebark1950

treebark1950

Is there anything you can show us proving your lab results?

I knew this would come up...in short no. I didn't have to pay the $50 a sample to get these tested and therefore no printouts (we tested a bunch of meds) I should have snagged a pic of the computer screen with the results on it..I was there when all samples were ran and saw the results on the computer screen. We also tested some other stuff, and that stuff came up clean. This way I knew they weren't bs'ing me or the machine was inaccurate.

We only tested for pesticides and mold....

So take it with a grain of salt...I guess (I know some won't believe me until I post data)

All further samples tested I will pay the $ for so I can post up the printouts...

I hope people don't think I'm lying about this, because I have nothing to gain from it...just wanting to share my findings...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Is there anything you can show us proving your lab results?

dam swiss, im all bout proof but a solid dude like tree dont need to show "proof " ur asking for. u must not b from around here or u would kno who to ask for proof frm. the fact that he took the time and money and decided to share this valuable info with the farm is good enuff for me.

jus saying,

confu..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for the info and time u have invested to achieve theses findings..always been hesitant about these products but recently purchased a couple... buyer be ware... thanks again..

S

swisscheese

dam swiss, im all bout proof but a solid dude like tree dont need to show "proof " ur asking for. u must not b from around here or u would kno who to ask for proof frm. the fact that he took the time and money and decided to share this valuable info with the farm is good enuff for me.

jus saying,

confu..

I'm not questioning his character at all but if you get lab tests they give you paperwork. Asking for more than just words on an anonymous website is not a big deal. I've been on the farm a long time under this handle and longer under other handles. Information isn't really valuable unless it's validated somehow.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I appreciate the time and effort you've gone to. However, I have a question about the lab itself. How does one determine just how good their services themselves are? They're not really regulated in any way (cannabis testing labs/services) as far as I can determine, so how is their level of quality determined? I've looked them up and can't find a *thing* that discusses this, only what they're saying about themselves.

green punk

green punk

Great work, Thank You! so much for taking the time to do this experiment. If you have time, could you please post up your scientific method. ie. Each plant got sprayed with each product or the plants received this but not that etc. How many ml per gallon, how old was product(was it a freshly opened bottle)? This is great that a farmer finally did what we have talked about in so many PM threads. Thanks again.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I'm not questioning his character at all but if you get lab tests they give you paperwork. Asking for more than just words on an anonymous website is not a big deal. I've been on the farm a long time under this handle and longer under other handles. Information isn't really valuable unless it's validated somehow.

I totally agree that info isnt valuable if it isnt validated, however this isnt the end all final say in the matter reguarding these substances being used in our weed, mearly the begining of the truth about this and a public awakening. As Sea brought up, what about the lab and the type of testing that was done, theres alot more things to consider here than a peice of paper from a lab that most of us cant find much info on.
I jus felt that asking Tree for a peice of paper might allow some ppl to discount the initial findings. Thats all Swiss.

Confu...

M

moodster

I appreciate the time and effort you've gone to. However, I have a question about the lab itself. How does one determine just how good their services themselves are? They're not really regulated in any way (cannabis testing labs/services) as far as I can determine, so how is their level of quality determined? I've looked them up and can't find a *thing* that discusses this, only what they're saying about themselves.
haha you still not believe eagle 20 is not harmfull when used properly stop snorting it LOL

true grit

true grit

Nice results, thanks for taking the time!! Now go post on the eagle20 threads please. Lol

A few things to consider as well for results are different grow methods, rate of growth, and photosynthesis As you mentioned. For example, two farmers may grow the same cut, time frames, etc but end up with different rates of growth, transpiration, flushing of plant cells, finished product etc. would be awesome to see results on a wider scope of grow variables.

treebark1950

treebark1950

I totally understand your point! If I had known this thread would have gotten this much attention I would have gladly paid the $ for the results to be printed out but I didn't think about it that hard. In fact I didn't have any intention on posting this on the farm at first, but then I was like shoot, might as well share my findings and see if anyone else has done so as well...

And thank you everyone for the support! :) It means a lot to me! I'm just a farmer like anyone else on the boards, but I really do have a passion for what I do aka (Compassionate Caregiver)...

This is an excellent point my friend! I do not know the answer to your question. Next time I would like to have two independent labs test the samples to see what comes up... Only time will tell!

Great work, Thank You! so much for taking the time to do this experiment. If you have time, could you please post up your scientific method. ie. Each plant got sprayed with each product or the plants received this but not that etc. How many ml per gallon, how old was product(was it a freshly opened bottle)? This is great that a farmer finally did what we have talked about in so many PM threads. Thanks again.

The 7 Cuts were all sprayed at the same time with each product 3 days apart from each other. I spray with lights out (18/6) and I also sprayed with an ACT Tea 3 hours after spraying with these chems to wash off residual in case not to get burn from lights... All of the products I bought were from containers that were less then 6 months old. The forbid was from a brand new 8oz thing that I bought new.

1.2ml per gallon of Forbid
1ml per gallon of Avid
.5ml per gallon of Floramite
2.5 ml per gallon of E20

Nice results, thanks for taking the time!! Now go post on the eagle20 threads please. Lol

A few things to consider as well for results are different grow methods, rate of growth, and photosynthesis As you mentioned. For example, two farmers may grow the same cut, time frames, etc but end up with different rates of growth, transpiration, flushing of plant cells, finished product etc. would be awesome to see results on a wider scope of grow variables.

This is a great point! I don't have the means to test anything but 1k's and I run all soil set ups, either Super Soil or ProMix...

awesome. I fuckin love do'ers.

walkin the walk TB. I dropped some more wilmas yesterday so we can be on the same schedule.

Thanks sir! So far I got 12/13 that have tap roots, now they are in Rapid Rooters and as soon as they have their first set of mini leaves, on into the soil!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
haha you still not believe eagle 20 is not harmfull when used properly stop snorting it LOL
You can go after me, or you can work to understand that we need to address the very real problem this state has with unscrupulous and non-certified cannabis testing laboratories. If there is no set level or standard of quality, no standards by which tests can be interpreted, then we have a problem with the testing facility itself.

I mean, you certainly have the option of believing unquestioningly, but you can't require me to do the same. If veracity is shown for the original posting as well as the lab itself, I will absolutely be happy to concede some points, but not all.

Not the very least of which has been MY main point that you have either been unable to comprehend, or have forgotten--resistance in the various powdery mildew fungi to single site mode fungicides such as Eagle20. It is known, it is documented, it is a problem already, and we don't need some random idiots on the internet to give their stamp of approval for that fact to stand on its own.

M

moodster

thier is no resistance to ONE time sparay in veg how can it be resitant to a one time spraying as long as you follow the instructions its all good

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you saying that you've only ever used E20 ONCE, as in one time in your life, ever? Or have you been using it in veg, once, but each run you've got vegging?

It's all good until there's a problem, and there's already a problem. You can la la la me all you like but it won't change what's known and reported in agricultural circles, especially apple orchardists. Period.

M

moodster

no a one time spray in veg ONCE how is that building resistance LOL you have seen the proof and still not believe

Latest posts

Top Bottom