180 day lab test of Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Eagle 20

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
treebark1950

treebark1950

Whats up farmers?

I have been wondering how long these pesticides stay in the plant and do they really show up when you get something lab tested...

Well 180 ish days ago I sprayed 7 Cuts with the Recommended dose of:

Forbid 4F
Avid
Floramite
Eagle 20

(No I didn't have mites or PM)

Not at the same time, but over the course of 2 weeks...

They Vegged for another 9-10 weeks, then on in the flower room they went..

Well last week after a few week cure it was time to get the samples tested...

I got them tested by Ca Testing Authority...

All 7 samples tested the same...

Avid 8ppm
Floramite 5ppm

Forbid and Eagle 20 free!
I was told by them that an acceptable amount is 1ppm for human consumption.

Any other farmers use these products and actually get it tested?

I was told by CTA, that these pesticides are designed for Ag use ONLY and the photosynthesis of the sun helps to break down these systemic products quicker.

I am doing this exact same test again, but I'm putting some Mom's outside for 1.5 months to veg to see if the sun does break down the bad stuff...

I used to use Floramite when I got new clones but now no more...

Just thought I'd share my findings!

treebark1950

treebark1950

i heard 70 days and it should be good..

That's what I was always told as well but I wanted to find out first hand.

Thanks that was a very cool test to do, what did you do with the weed? I hope all is well with you and yours
mal

Thanks. Well I have been smoking it, just to my self, I wanted to see if I could feel a difference in the smoke...The other thing I am going to do is do an extraction from the Buds that I got tested and see if the Avid and Floramite show up in that test as well.

thanks for posting these test results! of all the products above i have only ever used and recommended Forbid, so im glad to hear its tests came out clean.

No problem. I am going to do a test and spray forbid on one plant before day 1 of flower and see if in the 9 week cycle will it test clean!

Thanks for taking your time to get these tested tb, i moved the thread to the correct forum and made it a sticky thread for all to see :)

Wow I feel honored to have the man himself stop by! I just want farmers to be able to make informed decisions when it comes to bugs!

Top Bottom