• Thread starter Shrubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shrubs

3 feet above the grow is too far for 600 lamps IMO

as far as your image issues you need to cut the file size down to under 1.5 mb to upload

It may seem like a lot of space, but 3 feet with a 600 watt lamp is right where you need to be. It's not really an opinion. I can show you with numbers if you would like. As far as your average 600 watt lamp goes you should be receiving 90,000 Lumens at 1 foot, give or take. this means at 2 feet you have 22,000 and at 3 feet you have 9,900. 10,000 Lumens is right where you want to be. Anything over that is overkill. My results speak for themselves.

EDIT: I upload photos directly to iPhoto and from there directly to the website. It says the files are too large. Can't really do anything to change the file size in iPhoto as far as I can tell.

T

theTinker

Regards image size for people.

If you use Windows 7, PAINT has a resize function that works really well.

Alternatively, simply opening up any image made by a camera and resaving it using a PC will make the image file alot smaller. I dont know if this is because of more powerful cpus doing better algoriethms, or if resaving the file reduces quality so little i dont notice! either way! It works!

CageyBee

CageyBee

Those #'s from Full Spectrum have a pretty high moisture %. Usually that will give you a higher THC%. Get those levels around 6-8% and youll get some more accurate %'s. I bet theyll still be in the upper teen to lower 20%'s

S

Shrubs

Those #'s from Full Spectrum have a pretty high moisture %. Usually that will give you a higher THC%. Get those levels around 6-8% and youll get some more accurate %'s. I bet theyll still be in the upper teen to lower 20%'s

7%-13% is the preferred moisture content. No discredit to your statement, but being that lower moisture means less mass, wouldn't that raise the THC ratio in relation to other mass present? We are talking cannabinoid content in terms of mass in these tests.

"If a bud has a high moisture content (15% or higher), it's cannabinoid content will be proportionally lower than if it were dried properly (7%-13%)."

This is from the laboratory which I get my tests from.

S

Shrubs

The plants are showing some slow growth, I'm now thinking the high EC in the feedings is playing more of a role than I had been. Roots aren't bumping as they usually are. Tomorrow I'm going to be leaching with a .1 EC.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Shouldnt put much into those tests. Bring that to 10 diff labs and youll get 10diff results. Until there is some sort of universal regulation for these tests there will be no accuracy. And isnt Full Spectrum closed down?

That room you fixed up looks tits though!

S

Shrubs

Shouldnt put much into those tests. Bring that to 10 diff labs and youll get 10diff results. Until there is some sort of universal regulation for these tests there will be no accuracy. And isnt Full Spectrum closed down?

That room you fixed up looks tits though!

Man oh man. Full Spectrum has spent so much money on their equipment it is insane, you can still go take a tour of the Lab. High Pressure Liquid Chromatography is THE most accurate to test. No they are not closed down. The state has made it illegal for any transfer of marijuana outside of sale. There is no legal way to give a sample to Full Spectrum and no regulations on how they dispose the wasted material once the test is done. It's all on their website.

Edit: And Full Spectrum will tell you, and I've been there for the testing, that they test samples multiple times and give you the median test. They usually do 5-6 tests on each sample.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Lab tets are subjective and most on here will agree. Let me guess....you made the pit bull and crip pit strains too....W.A.J. Thanks for the - rep.

:mad0233:

S

Shrubs

Lab tets are subjective and most on here will agree. Let me guess....you made the pit bull and crip pit strains too....W.A.J. Thanks for the - rep.

I never claimed to create any of the crosses. I said we grew and tested them. Jealous people will forever lay their doubt. Especially easy to see frauds and fakes when they sit and judge your shit and claim the falsest of information. "Higher moisture means higher THC %" shows how much of an idiot you are. I came to the Farm to meet new people and document my grows. Keep it up and keep growing your shwag. Good day. Finished here.

CageyBee

CageyBee

You came in guns blazing doubting everyone who questioned anything youve done. Throwing around negative rep for one comment...cmon man...you uptight or something....must be smoking some shitty buds that dont let you relax. If anything people were trying to help you out. Narrow people do minute things. Throwing up test results from some fresh off the vine buds is diluted to say the least....take that for what you will. You said you worked in a dispensary for the last year.....now it all adds up. Bunch of Jokers!:icon_animal26:

S

Shrubs

I was just stating that the tests arent how you judge good MJ. No harm no foul. Sorry if i offended you.

Actually no, that's not what you were stating. You were attempting to down play any success I have had. Your first statement "Those moisture %'s are really high" When they are right where they should be is a dick move. From there you infer "Your THC % is inaccurate because of the moisture." Which you are wrong to infer, is also a dick move. From there you then say "Those tests mean nothing" and that I was trying to take credit for any of the strains I grow. Fuck you man.

S

Shrubs

You came in guns blazing doubting everyone who questioned anything youve done. Throwing around negative rep for one comment...cmon man...you uptight or something....must be smoking some shitty buds that dont let you relax. If anything people were trying to help you out. Narrow people do minute things. Throwing up test results from some fresh off the vine buds is diluted to say the least....take that for what you will. You said you worked in a dispensary for the last year.....now it all adds up. Bunch of Jokers!:icon_animal26:

Wow, guns blazing?

You fucking throw around false information all over my pages. I came in and gave some history. You call bullshit with BULLSHIT. All of my shit is real and documented from front to back you fucking prick.

http://www.invalid.com/grow-journals/296268-controlled-environment-agriculture-shrubs.html

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Couple of newbies having it out. Calm down boys...we're all good peeps here! No use getting banned so quickly right?

Why so defensive about it....let it ride!

S

Shrubs

"Banned?" Oh god, make me piss my pants. I'm so scared of being banned from a forum with people who know nothing of what they post.

S

Shrubs

I love how CageyBee switches back n forth on accounts from Cannarado to Cageybee just to post. When one is online, the other of offline in minutes.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Dont know what to say about you bro....very quick to defend your skewed info....even though its subjective...do you know what that even means?You need to take things with a grain of sand. I was just stating what other people have mentioned here as well.

All over your pages? Ive posted a couple times on your pathetic lil thread here and thats it.....what are you talking about? Fuck this, prick that....you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? Im done with you so talk shit on me all you want....to deaf ears.......shows your true colors real quick.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I do know KGB but im not him ....sorry man....ive been here for a bit. Seem to have a good repore with everyone. My comp logs me off all the time for some reason.

You been watching Ferris Bueller? I like your set up.Take care!

S

Shrubs

Dont know what to say about you bro....very quick to defend your skewed info....even though its subjective...do you know what that even means?You need to take things with a grain of sand. I was just stating what other people have mentioned here as well.

All over your pages? Ive posted a couple times on your pathetic lil thread here and thats it.....what are you talking about? Fuck this, prick that....you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? Im done with you so talk shit on me all you want....to deaf ears.......shows your true colors real quick.

Keep attacking my info with no actual info of yours. Clearly the farm appreciates pure conjecture, not research. Good day, good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom