19 Plants Should I Put 19 Seeds In A 2m Square Tent With 2 600hps And How Many Ozs Would I Have

• Thread starter Dai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
DE508D2B 0C26 416C AFB7 B08DE4046104

Toaster79

Toaster79

Ok thanks pal appretiate it... and what would you say is the most tasty and potent cannabis strain

That my friend you will have to find out for yourself. I can't tell you what you should like based on my taste. And drugs affect each individual differently.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Light leak in flower can cause it thougg 100% google it.

I had light leaks through the whole flower cycle and no nanners. And that was growing fem seeds. Don't believe everything you find on google.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

No need to panic at 29. UNLESS YOU HAVING getting lady pregnant,,,,when you get a Dr physical get your hormones levels check... testosterone is important but pay attention to estrodial ,,, Drs are liars and the dont listen to them tell you , you dont have low T they're ffull of shit, especially if you;re on Obamacare, they wont treat you, send PM me a copy of your blood work and I send PM you in the rite direction,

If want hormonal normal balanced kids THIS IS IMPORTANT ! Dr's dont check for Xenoestrogen hormones and they dont understand it, it you can get referred to endocrinologist he MIGHT understand this fully, but some of those guys are not spot on either, if your okay with Hemry traits in yourself and your kids keep smoking GG4 and other Fem plants
This is such ignorant BS. Fem seeds have nothing to do with human hormones. I use nothing but feminized seeds, have for several years, and none of my users have anything but the balls and titties they were born with. If this were a thing, it would be in the medical literature. Please show us any peer reviewed article supporting this ridiculous claim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom