19 Plants Should I Put 19 Seeds In A 2m Square Tent With 2 600hps And How Many Ozs Would I Have

• Thread starter Dai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
some side tips:
gr/watt and all that jazz,, that what every dispense owner/grower ask me, and I mean everyone of them,,, I'm from the camp that plant should not touch anything, not even a shared trellis. point made;
I think you said something about soil... so I wont go into nutes.
prevent bugs dont fight them so that why we dont let em touch.
1 to 5 parts water and SM90 next day after neem, some guys dont like neem whatever leaf polish you use , use it,
if poss cover top of pots with plastic to prevent Water wash getting root medium wet with water.
1. neem day 1 after product test spray on a plant part, not a whole plant.
day 3. I like to use rosemary, cinnamon and different Pure oils to spray on plant, again test spray day prior until you know your products.
day 4 SM 90 @ 1 to 5 follow instruction on bottle, it wont burn healthy plants.

I keep my plants less that 2.5' talls, shorter/smaller the better control I have over plant pathogens.

Day 6 wash plants in separate room with drain or outdoor beware of pathogens. 115 - 120 degrees ! this step very important if you grow bubba lines.
Day 7 wash plants with cool water.
repeat process next 7 days,
Never go 2 wks w/o wash and or spray during veg,
stop spraying 4 to 6 wks prior to harvest
If your plants are cramped in a box you consider spraying plant fats soaps upto 2 -3 wks prior to harvest.
Flush is everything and a science , so thats for later or another thread.

soil - if perlite is dark yellow , Yikes,,, PH & PM run off,,,, try to get the perlite on top of soil to lighten up in color, this dark color usually points toward nutes and PH at scary levels BUT its very delicate balance, if you got yellow perlite and healthy plants and SOIL id be leary of nutes,,, stay below 400 part/million , dark green plants just use some water and run SM 90 in the soil. Flora shield is expensive so I make my own but I use to lighten soil, wash plants, hell I use to soak seeds, clean equipment and all kinds of uses but it overkill if your buying it from General Hydroponics, the shit is useful for to much to mention here.
Newbie's
Ive been to 100's of farmers garden. Ol timers got bugs, they get old, burn out, but mostly lazy and they 90% of us get bugs including me , cut corners and your garden will be banging and your bud will be top notch if you dont Over do it.

////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Feminized plants, read my post on Hermys.
If you already got Fem plants growing dont indulge on them all at once. THEN AVOID THEM, get some Reg plants to smoke so you're not just smoking Hormone Bud,, not Kewl..... Bitch tits hormones can be held at bay if you take HCG ( not HGH) and Ive been correcting this imbalane with injectable anastrozole many peeps avoid it cuz it inject-able, dont do that, you can swallow it also but consult a Dr (get tested) before you do any of this , I dose peeps at 5 mg/ml, man up and just inject, eating it puts it threw the liver twice and the kidney's dont like it either when you eat it.
I can test and verify 90% male hormone meds if your buying cheap underground hormones , remember w/o a script your commiting a felony ordering online so be dam careful,, this is whole other thread, I test hormones replacement drugs for compound pharmacies so if anyone need drugs tested hit me up, I use a very small amt of your meds to complete the test so loose no doses.

IF YOU'RE NOT A EXPERIENCED BREEDER WITH A PURPOSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TO BREED THESE FUKD UP PLANTS. your creating a sickness/cancer gay confusion in dope smokers so dont do it,,,, and THIER kids.

Read this quick, in the old days this post would get me banned and thread removed, But we have a smarter bunch of Mods now so this might stay up and may not get me banned again. I mention GG4 cuz that champ Fuks you up in less than 6 moths of consumption. and the GG4 guys just cant handle the truth.
lmao

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Air tight, running c02 and no gg4.
Im just sitting here thinking of when I harvest my gg4 and my boobs feel like they are getting larger. Oh fukk me my pee pee is shrinking. Holy shyt. Maybe if it stops now I can still garner a respectable 8. Oh syt that wont work either cause @lino says I wont even be able to get it hard anymore. Well I could still pistol whip her with a flaccid 8 …….. sounds like fun. :cool::sweating::opps:

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You came to the right place... Many of us give 2 shits less about laws. I didnt even know what laws were till last year... I always thought a law was something you could eat or bang.
or TOS for that matter.. lmao :p

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Im just sitting here thinking of when I harvest my gg4 and my boobs feel like they are getting larger. Oh fukk me my pee pee is shrinking. Holy shyt. Maybe if it stops now I can still garner a respectable 8. Oh syt that wont work either cause @lino says I wont even be able to get it hard anymore. Well I could still pistol whip her with a flaccid 8 . sounds like fun. :cool::sweating::opps:
No boobs, sugar tits yes

Last edited by a moderator:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This is such ignorant BS. Fem seeds have nothing to do with human hormones. I use nothing but feminized seeds, have for several years, and none of my users have anything but the balls and titties they were born with. If this were a thing, it would be in the medical literature. Please show us any peer reviewed article supporting this ridiculous claim.
Youre they type of caretaker that gives free "checks ups" too huh? I bet you go through a lot of gloves.

Top Bottom