• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Summer pheno hunt seeds not so good for a couple seed suppliers,
Todd McCormicks seeds suck shit!!
Popped 5, 100% RKS for what that’s worth, 0 were viable! Bull shit!!!
Triangle Kush 1 of 3 from csi
Frosty snowman 2.0, 1 of 3 csi
Anti freeze x triangle Kush 2 of 3
9BAB946F 1963 4272 82D7 2AF1FFDB6274
AA1EE8BA 169D 4A1F B30F 1DE148DD44FD

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Semi commercial greenhouse has arrived!!
This is going to be a fun project and installation. We are building 3 foot pony walls for the greenhouse to sit on:) 20x40 houseView attachment 1980655
Might have to ask ya the price on those greenhouses lol, been considering putting some up for the veggie garden…

Field is looking awesome! Just about ready to go huh?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
What on earth is going on here...?? ;)

Are you a commercial grower? Hemp? Both...? What is "Feather meal?", and somehow you got a picture of an enraged Todd McCormick giving you thre finger?? In what appears to be a Courtenay Pollack tie-dye smock? This is hilarious.......

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Are you a commercial grower? Hemp? Both...? What is "Feather meal?", and somehow you got a picture of an enraged Todd McCormick giving you thre finger?? In what appears to be a Courtenay Pollack tie-dye smock? This is hilarious.......
That’s a old mod that lost his shit cause he might have got a spider mite but couldn’t quit figure out what to do, so he burned his house down to kill all the little spider mites friends:)

Last edited:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

That’s a old mod that lost his shit cause he might have got a spider mite but couldn’t quit figure out what to do, so he burned his house down to kill all the little spider mites.
I can't say I didn't consider burning down my house to get rid of those damned spider mites.

(I eventually did devise a better plan, though.)

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
That’s a old mod that lost his shit cause he might have got a spider mite but couldn’t quit figure out what to do, so he burned his house down to kill all the little spider mites friends:)
Yeah I have a bit of an idea what happened......I'm too new to have a real understanding of it all, but also old enough to know how a lot of these things go. It's not easy to run/manage/mod a site/chat room.

I would torch all of NY to get rid of those damn fake ladybugs, I'll tell you what..... ;)

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I can't say I didn't consider burning down my house to get rid of those damned spider mites.

(I eventually did devise a better plan, though.)
If one more gnat causes me to knock over 3 water jugs, a fan, and 2 bags of perlite trying to smack it.......and of course miss it, watching it float away, laughing at me, mocking me.....

The dreaded gnat-smack.....I'm sure everyone's had it happen to them, as we then fall over, tripping over things, ending up on our backs watching the gnat hover over us one last time....

And we know next time not to do it, but then we see the next one......<.smack!> ARGH!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Both,
Feather meal is a by product of poultry processing, helps provide nitrogen

Top Bottom