1Diesel1’s attempt at 2023 summer grow

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
That’s a old mod that lost his shit cause he might have got a spider mite but couldn’t quit figure out what to do, so he burned his house down to kill all the little spider mites friends:)
Whoah that was really Moe? Looks like he lost a lot of weight. I don't know what happened with him leaving and what-not, I wasn't around for that.. But he was one of the more helpful and knowledgeable members here. Sad. Oh well.

At any rate, fields are lookin' good bro!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I recall that there was a thread about it for a while. I guess it's best to move on. I do miss him, though.
I didn't have any issues with him and I was kind of jelly about his overall setup. He reminded me of the "weed scientists" from Half Baked :D

TomH

TomH

Here we go!!
AJ sour D x T1000
Chemdog D x T1000
Chemdog 91 x Trump
Chemdog D x trump
Ike’s Afghani x 80s humbolt
Triangle Kush x Trump 1000
Triangle Kush x snow
‘79 Xmas Bud
Bubba Kush x snow
Air Force #1
Air Force #1 x Obama
RKS ( from different claims of having said skunk)
Skunk #1 x Original Haze
Last but not least
Afrack (20 year old seeds I have unsuccessfully been able to pop:(View attachment 1344668
Looks like an awesome lineup!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I think there needs to be a n explanation for people to understand the difference between marijuana and hemp.
Marijuana and hemp are the exact same plant,
The only difference is government rules and regulations.
Here is an example,
I am growing “hemp” outdoors this year, it looks like weed but if it tests under .3% thc it’s considered hemp, if it’s over .3 percent thc it’s marijuana and I have to destroy because the government says so.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I hope most of us here know the difference. I've heard of hemp growers getting ripped by folks who think it's marijuana, though.
There is a lot of shadiness in the hemp and marijuana seed business.
I’ve learned the hard way this year with my seed suppliers let’s say lack of truthfulness.
But a well deserved lesson learned on my part.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on diesel! Looks like you figured out a way to make a buck or two off of it also! I imagine you have researched, but aren’t there, other, more profitable things to grow in that patch? Or just not interested?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Gardening begins………NOW!!!!
Raised beds with a spectacular mix from our local soil rip off suppliers!
7EC9D176 7A98 4116 99DD D7D6208280B5
D283CD8D CB03 4829 B521 3101D8807973

ev.dawgy

ev.dawgy

Nice!

I got a question about the hemp seeds. Are they feminized?

If not, are you able to make seeds from the stock you have, and also if they are feminized, would it not be worth it to reverse a plant and make your own femp seeds?

Yes, Femp, lol.

Of course I don't know the cost of the hemp seeds and it may be redundant to do it yourself.

Looking forward to this one, keep up the hard work.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nice!

If not, are you able to make seeds from the stock you have, and also if they are feminized, would it not be worth it to reverse a plant and make your own femp seeds?

Yes, Femp, lol.

Of course I don't know the cost of the hemp seeds and it may be redundant to do it yourself.

Feminized seeds,
If I had the time I would make my own,
But having a full time job and juggling a farm my time is extremely limited.
But I like the way you think😉

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Nice!

Yes, Femp, lol.

The seed company even markets them as "seedless" but I don't trust a word they say after how they treated my guy 1diesel1.

They have some serious germination issues with their seeds but I won't get into that too deeply, I don't like to trash talk.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to see how his hemp crop turns out this year. I was going to grow the same exact strain he's got, but unfortunately, I had to take this season off from growing due to health and real life issues I must attend to.

Keep up the good work though diesel! Looks like you got your hands on some good soil and amendments this year! Very encouraging!

🤠

Top Bottom