1st 1000w grow

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

I agree with you 100% j wizzle............but.it was either put them in the pails like that or throw them out.....they are purple kush clones.....hopefully i will get a oz out of them all...

greenjoe

greenjoe

purple kush

couple days later....looks like i have some issues..

DSC03937
DSC03939
DSC03940
DSC03941
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If you are using a dimmable ballast you may want to ante up and buy a 600w bulb for when you dim down. This will prolong the life of your 1000w bulb.

greenjoe

greenjoe

If you are using a dimmable ballast you may want to ante up and buy a 600w bulb for when you dim down. This will prolong the life of your 1000w bulb.
Thanks......i did not know that.....I did raise my light about 8 inches....so i keep it at 1000w now

greenjoe

greenjoe

Dang........light has to go higher still.....having canoe problems...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the canoing isnt from the light being too close

its from the plant transpiring water from the edge of the leaves - you see this alot in dwc - what is your humidty?

greenjoe

greenjoe

the canoing isnt from the light being too close

its from the plant transpiring water from the edge of the leaves - you see this alot in dwc - what is your humidty?

54%......not humid enough...i could go a bit higher

oh and thanks for more knowledge........

>northone.....thanks

greenjoe

greenjoe

mod...........possible to merge this thread with my "well at least that didn't take very long" thread.....thanks

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Bro, plants are looking good. I recommend you dim your ballast to 400w or maximum 600w, you have only 3 small plants and it looks like it's a tiny room, so you can drop your hood very close to the canopy without burning them and, still providing enough light to them, dropping your energy cost and getting good weight at the end anyways.
Peace!

greenjoe

greenjoe

thanks.........they are done....i wouldn't grow these(well the type i had) again......freaking mold issues....so i asked my friend.."hey do these have mold problems, as both in and out are getting mold.."he says ya.....mannnnnnnnn i don't need moldy problem plants...... also my bulb broke this morning...

greenjoe

greenjoe

well i got a total of 2 1/2 oz's off those 3 plants.......freakin mold machines....i won;t do those again...............making bubble out of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom