1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4me

Grow4me

After two successful grows I'm switching to Auto Flower. I only have one space and I can use it for everything. I can veg and flower in the same closet. I planted three seeds in three gallon smart pots on Monday 3/21 and they showed their faces this morning. THC-25, Northern Light, and one from a Sweet Mix, I don't know what it will be. Thanks for looking in, happy growing!
1st auto grow
1st auto grow 2
1st auto grow 3

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm ready! They can't go fast enough. I'm really excited to go Auto. Thanks for the positive vibes.
They ain't half the trouble people make them to be. I started growing autos about 5 years ago, back then lots of people talked shit. I stuck mainly to Dinafem cause they car monsters, but most autos have come along way, and most the people talking shit on them never grew them or only the early autos.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I'm going to love this! I bought 20 seeds of different varieties. I plan on popping 3 every 45 days. Should be harvesting more often. That 4 month shit is for da birds. I've been getting seeds from ://www.autofloweringseeds.com ... I lost a winner seed in the kitchen, spent two hours looking for it! One of those bubble packs, pissed me off! Lost the cream of the crop seed and only had one.

Grow4me

Grow4me

You will love it. Especially if your not into vegging .
I'm tagging along,and pulling up a beanbag.
STR8
Cop a squat, I've got the Pineapple Chunk curing, but can't stay out of it. Great flavor and buzz. I'll pass ya a bowl ...

Grow4me

Grow4me

They ain't half the trouble people make them to be. I started growing autos about 5 years ago, back then lots of people talked shit. I stuck mainly to Dinafem cause they car monsters, but most autos have come along way, and most the people talking shit on them never grew them or only the early autos.
I've read enough ti think it's for me! I'm retired and have plenty of time to baby a garden. The rewards are marvelous! I'm sprouting with the t-5 and well put them under the hps in about 3 weeks. Does that sound right to you? I have 400 and 600 watt bulb, the 600 may be to hot in the summer. I have an air vent in the closet but it still gets too warm.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Here's some of my next line ups..
View attachment 584841 STR8
I've been looking at that White Widow and can't wait to hear if you like it. The LSD25 I poped might be a winner too. It's red and I've been wanting some color in my bud. I shop by strongest in category but never know what I'm getting. It's been so much better than what I get off the street. Living blue in a red state makes things difficult. This is easy so far.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I've read enough ti think it's for me! I'm retired and have plenty of time to baby a garden. The rewards are marvelous! I'm sprouting with the t-5 and well put them under the hps in about 3 weeks. Does that sound right to you? I have 400 and 600 watt bulb, the 600 may be to hot in the summer. I have an air vent in the closet but it still gets too warm.
I keep them under the t5 a lil longer then that. 4-5 weeks but it's up to you. The longer under the t5 the more compact the plant.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That sounds good, I'll put them on the floor under the hps and pop new ones on the shelf with the t5 ... rotation in hopes keeping my jars full.
They can get big Idk what your space is like. But I'm doing a monthly rotation, adding a auto about every month so I can harvest about every month with 3 plants.

Top Bottom