1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4me

Grow4me

They can get big Idk what your space is like. But I'm doing a monthly rotation, adding a auto about every month so I can harvest about every month with 3 plants.
I grow in a 5x7 closet, have a carbon filter and a/c vented in. We bought a dehumidifer but find I need a room a/c. That 600 watt gets hot as hell. I found one on Craigslist for 75 bucks, I should go get it.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

We've been married since 1972, smoking weed daily since 69/70. Can't begin to the dollars we have spent over the years. This is much better. Couldn't do this when our Parents were alive, they would have died!
It sucks so bad to have to buy a sack after you grow your own... And the money saved is astronomical. I can easy smoke $300 a week. And that's just bud, no dabs. This is the most rewarding hobby ice ever had in so many ways

str8smokn

str8smokn

We've been married since 1972, smoking weed daily since 69/70. Can't begin to the dollars we have spent over the years. This is much better. Couldn't do this when our Parents were alive, they would have died!

I love it!
Yeah my parents already know about my adventures. I can only hope/pray my southern state wakes up soon so I can come out of hiding.
I've got a pic of me when I was three in my Uncles garden patch,so I guess it was meant to be in my future.
STR8

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I grow in a 5x7 closet, have a carbon filter and a/c vented in. We bought a dehumidifer but find I need a room a/c. That 600 watt gets hot as hell. I found one on Craigslist for 75 bucks, I should go get it.
Yea you can do that. But as long as you can keep temps at the tops around 80 °f you'll be ok. My temps can climb to 85 sometimes and I have great results. I've seen great results into the 90s, so don't let people tell you it has to be a certain way. Not saying it wouldn't be better with cooler temps but you can get by fine without it. Idk if you have a cool tube on your light but that's the best cooling per dollar you can do up front.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I smoked with my mom, and do with my grown children. Hell, they always in my weed. But my in laws would have had a cow. They very much disapproved of our liberal ways. I'm a southerner from birth.
I'm from the Midwest same kinda values, but most my family knows I smoke. I never really hid it and always handle my shit so ain't much they can say. I don't even drink alcohol. But my parents were very liberal when it came to smoking. I've been smoking with them from a pretty young age. Younger than it should have been but it worked out lol.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Yea you can do that. But as long as you can keep temps at the tops around 80 °f you'll be ok. My temps can climb to 85 sometimes and I have great results. I've seen great results into the 90s, so don't let people tell you it has to be a certain way. Not saying it wouldn't be better with cooler temps but you can get by fine without it. Idk if you have a cool tube on your light but that's the best cooling per dollar you can do up front.
The light only has a reflector shield, no cooling tube. I think I can keep under 80 but we may freeze in the bedroom. Electric blanket year round!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I need to learn how to make some stuff from my harvest. I just smoke it.
I run my trim after every grow. I also throw in the popcorn buds. I run bho, it's not hard and not dangerous if your not an idiot. There's lots of videos and info out there. But I can help you out with it. also I save some of the good stinky stems and trim and heat it in cooking oil at low temp it melts the thc into the oil and will get you ripped, plus it's super easy.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

The light only has a reflector shield, no cooling tube. I think I can keep under 80 but we may freeze in the bedroom. Electric blanket year round!
The cool tubes are around $40 and will dramatically lower temps. If it's vented out of the area you can drop 20°+ depending on ambient temps.

Top Bottom