1st coco grow Mr. Nice: Devil - advice?

• Thread starter AshMea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AshMea

Ok, firstly I have looked at a lot of threads and tried finding all the nuts that people say they use to compare to mine and can't find them for sale here even I wanted to buy them. I live in South Florida and it's the worst place to find any hydro products. I have to drive for an hour to a nice store that sells a few things and lucked out when they had coco bricks for sale. At the moment I'm using Fox Farm Veg and Bloom.

So what I learned from the other threads is to use Cal/Mag (which I can't find in this shit hole of a town/state) and to do somewhere like 70/30 coco/perlite for the main mix.

Later FLUSH.

Then use your bloom enhancers depending if you want chemical or all organic or a healthy mix of both that you'll have to figure out yourself. Ok, fine, can't find anything other than Fox Farm here and something else that I forget the name of but didn't even ring a bell in the store from these threads. (Told you this place sucks.)

FLUSH.

oh, and molasses is super good too.

Miss anything? Right now I'm just in the little red cups as of today and trying to get a better handle on if there's something special to do.

I'm harvesting Wappa as we speak as well, letting that dry out and that was all soil. I also have OG Kush in soil too. :) Just started flowering so we'll see how that goes. (I was a bad mommy and she stretched so. . .not proud right now. But I have more seeds and want to do her in coco too!)

All right! Enough from me. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks, guys.

S

stillcantroll

I'm a little confused as to what you're asking exactly. Are you asking for advice on the strain specifically or advice on nutrients?

If it's nutrients you're looking for, just order them from a nearby state via a pre-paid credit card or something. Have them shipped to a relatives address, and tell them its a surprise for your girlfriend or something. Get creative.

As for bloom enhancers, assuming you'd like to go down that route, less is more. A simple PK boost, a fulvic and a potassium silicate product are solid additions, and are very reasonably priced. Best of luck!

A

AshMea

Mostly, I'm just making sure I understood all the other threads right since I've never grown in coco before and hear that's it's the best. The other threads make it seem to Simple! Amazing.

Also, if anyone has advice on Mr. Nice seeds I'd take it.

Top Bottom