1st Dispensary visit - Can we talk PRICE?

• Thread starter Jimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Pfff, if that's the case, no WA dispensary will ever see my strains. Hope the farmer's markets are more fair. What kind of growers are letting their crops go for such measly sums? I feel sorry for WA patients buying from dispensaries. Something tells me they are buying beasters. No self respecting, skilled grower would ever drop a Q for $600. I'll ship it back east before that scenario plays out!

Sorry to kill the messenger, but that's bad news! You're not participating in that butt fuck system are you? Gawd, I want to meet those pathetic growers who are allowing themselves to get raped and shake some sense into them!

Originally Posted by GreenThumbBill
blah blah blah. I spent YEARS in WA. I know what's up.

:)

K

kolah

Man, what a mess. It's certainly disappointing. This is the main reason why I am trying to grow my own.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Originally Posted by GreenThumbBill
blah blah blah. I spent YEARS in WA. I know what's up.

;) SSDD. If people could still sell to dispensaries in CO the price would probably be degraded down to 600/QP too by now. Fuckem. I don't need dispensaries to sell my goodness for a fair price. Would like to stay as legal as possible but not mandatory. But I guarantee, just as you said earlier in this post, the dispensaries aren't getting the good stuff.

Hey man, let's be cool. We're going to be neighbors in a month!

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

;) SSDD. If people could still sell to dispensaries in CO the price would probably be degraded down to 600/QP too by now. Fuckem. I don't need dispensaries to sell my goodness for a fair price. Would like to stay as legal as possible but not mandatory. But I guarantee, just as you said earlier in this post, the dispensaries aren't getting the good stuff.

Hey man, let's be cool. We're going to be neighbors in a month!

this whole sb5073 that got veto'd to shit will stir it up a bit but for some reason the price here in washington has always been cheaper then most places in the states, maybe because we're right next to bc where it's even cheaper. with that said, $600 a qp is a bit on the low side but there is a metric butt load of new growers in the last few years that will take what they can get so the market is waaaay flooded and i wouldn't assume it's all beaster's either

regarding the legality deal....
it's only quasi legal and you better have a good attorney to get charges dropped and a great attorney to get any of your shit back, your house will still be trashed and your dog still shot dead and any cash on hand or in the bank stolen from you, but you know this already

anyhow, i harbor zero ill feelings toward you coming to washington to grow as you will be one more cannabis friendly vote, if you can make a profit?, more power to ya

fwiw

S

steelyeyes

And then it all gets confiscated by COPS. Don't worry, the dispensaries will get what's coming to them.

Out of curiosity, have you tried vending to a dispensary in WA? What is the standard donation there these days for a lb?

Have you been to or heard anything about the farmer's markets? Those sound pretty cool.

A buddy has and it ranges from 2400 - 3000 a lb. and it doesn't appear that quality matters a whole lot since a lot of his stuff is underdeveloped, loose, etc. Then they want to see buds as bare as a baby's ass because the patients are used to seeing machine trimmed crap with a lot of the cystals gone. That leaves you with a lot of fine trim and no way to get it's value back. Hash goes for dirt and so do edible items.

S

steelyeyes

Oh, and if anyone knows a place that will compensate at 200 per oz. or better PM me and I'll consider it as a backup for a rainy day.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

regarding the legality deal....
it's only quasi legal and you better have a good attorney to get charges dropped and a great attorney to get any of your shit back, your house will still be trashed and your dog still shot dead and any cash on hand or in the bank stolen from you, but you know this already

fwiw
Got any links to a news story that confirms this? Surely if this was happening there would be news of it. I've heard of dispensaries getting hit hard in WA but not patients and caregivers following the rules.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Got any links to a news story that confirms this? Surely if this was happening there would be news of it. I've heard of dispensaries getting hit hard in WA but not patients and caregivers following the rules.

got any links to confirm this?

maybe you should do your due diligence and find them yourself,or maybe you'll find out for your self
either way, no skin off my ass

fwiw

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

maybe you should do your due diligence and find them yourself,or maybe you'll find out for your self

fwiw

Wobby goblin, you seem about as cool as a head tattoo. Go back to your hole, troll. :fighting0085:

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

fwiw
P.S. For any other curious parties researching a move to WA; Nobody would be able to find any because they don't exist. I checked extensively. WG is a paranoid freak, or a liar trying to dissuade what he feels is competition from moving in on his beasters grow op. Disregard everything he says. Sad little man.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lots of info on wa and court cases if you know where to look or who to talk to. But Wobbly is pretty much right here!!!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Okay, where do you look? Who do you talk to? I'm a google ninja. If the info was out there I would find it.

If what you guys are saying were true you would be able to name names and cite specific cases, just like I can do here in CO. When a med patient is busted it always makes the local news. Hell even when it's not a med patient it makes the news. People love to read about pot busts.

Stop trying to spread fear and open your arms and minds to the poor, tired, huddled masses yearning to breathe free. LOL

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

P.S. For any other curious parties researching a move to WA; Nobody would be able to find any because they don't exist. I checked extensively. WG is a paranoid freak, or a liar trying to dissuade what he feels is competition from moving in on his beasters grow op. Disregard everything he says. Sad little man.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
facepalm.gif

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know, I've met WG on another site, and he's got a lot of very good information stored up in his head. He's even willing to share if you're willing to stop and give him a short listen.

Now, come on, give us a cuddle and let's get on with the growing.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I attempted to build a couple bridges here SM. WG keeps blowing them up with misinformation and paranoia. No bueno.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Being arrested, cited, charged and/or convicted of a crime involving Marijuana in Washington State may be a much bigger deal than one might imagine. This is so even though many of our state governmental agencies claim they are de-emphasizing their pursuit of marijuana possession arrests and convictions. Don’t be fooled, the majority of Washington State governmental bodies are still seeking out arresting, citing, charging and even convicting people for possessing Marijuana – even for possessing very minimal amounts of Marijuana. Below following are some of the many affects being arrested and/or convicted of Marijuana possession in Washington State can have on an individual:

1. If you are convicted for Marijuana possession, you may: (a) be put on court supervised probation, and (b) be required to participate in mandatory random Urinalysis Testing;

2. A Marijuana conviction in Washington State can detrimentally impact federally insured student loans;

3. A Marijuana conviction may significantly impact child custody issues in Washington State family law court, and may also detrimentally impact an individual’s ability to successfully adopt children;

4. A felony Marijuana conviction, like all felony convictions, deprives a person of their constitutional right to vote;

5. A felony Marijuana conviction, like all felony convictions, deprives a person of their constitutional right to possess firearms;

6. Being arrested for Marijuana possession with Intent to Distribute in Washington State, or being arrested for “manufacturing” five or more Marijuana plants, may result in the government attempting to forfeit your home, car, cash and even other valuable assets. The government is permitted to do “Asset Forfeiture” even if the charges are later dismissed or even if the defendant is acquitted (found not guilty) at trial;

7. A Marijuana conviction may detrimentally impact an individual’s right to qualify for government subsidized housing;

8. A Marijuana conviction may result in an individual being denied entry into Canada and possibly even other countries around the world;

9. A Marijuana conviction may detrimentally impact an individual’s ability to obtain food stamps as well as other equally important welfare benefits;

10. A misdemeanor Marijuana conviction, like many other misdemeanor convictions, remains on your Washington State criminal record for at least three years before it can ever be expunged. Criminal records are available to the general public and thus a misdemeanor Marijuana conviction in Washington State can detrimentally impact both current and future employment opportunities;

11. A felony Marijuana conviction in Washington State remains on an individual’s criminal record for at least five years before it can ever be expunged. Criminal records are available to the general public and thus a felony Marijuana conviction in Washington State can detrimentally impact both current and future employment opportunities.

^^^fresh copy/paste from a local lawyers site
bill is unable to read the fine print it seems
fwiw

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Your response is to copy and paste an uncredited local lawyer's FAQ from his business website regarding marijuana in general? You do realize lawyers make their money by having clients right? Most importantly, there is no mentioning of medical authorizations and most likely wasn't written to describe the medical climate, but marijuana use/poss/cultivation in general.

Why are you being so combative WG? Provide some real evidence or stop attempting to spread unfounded fear based rumors.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Selling weed anywhere in the country is illegal period.... Take your chances and good luck!

Top Bottom