1st Dispensary visit - Can we talk PRICE?

• Thread starter Jimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

holy cow your prices are crazy..........Now i am 99% sure the price od meds in Canada....grown legally and sold legally to patientsis 156.00 an oz....now i never tried any so i cant say what it is like.....but check this out, if you want to be a legal grower for patients you have to check this box in order to get your permit......

Compassionate Pricing
"Many of our patients are on long-term disability or income support and have a limited budget for their medicine. We need you to commit to our compassionate pricing model based on what the patients can afford"

This could just be this sites requirements.....www.medicalmarijuana .ca ....

and we are allowed to use our mail service

but like i said i don't know if that rule is a federal rule in order to get your permit

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Why are you being so combative WG? Provide some real evidence or stop attempting to spread unfounded fear based rumors.

i realize you spent your youth licking the windows at nanna's house so i'll type a little slower this time

I live here you idiot, been here half a century, know at least 200 folks that use cannabis and know a dozen or better that have been raided so i think i'm a better judge of what go's on around here then your dumbass in colorado trying to dig shit up on google

you call me a troll, say i'm worried about your whopping 6 x 600 hps? coming to town to infringe on my beaster gro-op? wtf? dude

i now understand why your leaving colorado, it's because you can't make it there and i'll tell you what dumbass, you'll be living on the street here in 6 months because your way to smart to listen to anybody
it's not the location dumbass, it's you

enjoy google
:)
fwiw

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

i realize you spent your youth licking the windows at nanna's house so i'll type a little slower this time

I live here you idiot, been here half a century, know at least 200 folks that use cannabis and know a dozen or better that have been raided so i think i'm a better judge of what go's on around here then your dumbass in colorado trying to dig shit up on google

you call me a troll, say i'm worried about your whopping 6 x 600 hps? coming to town to infringe on my beaster gro-op? wtf? dude

i now understand why your leaving colorado, it's because you can't make it there and i'll tell you what dumbass, you'll be living on the street here in 6 months because your way to smart to listen to anybody
it's not the location dumbass, it's you

enjoy google
:)
fwiw
It's funny. You act like I'm the stupid one eating paint chips yet you don't know the difference between to and too or your and you're. I love it.

Obviously you have no proof to substantiate your paranoid, fear based claims. So, I'll end this conversation once and for all by publicly telling you to go fuck yourself. See you soon sweetheart,
Bill

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

it's funny. You act like i'm the stupid one eating paint chips yet you don't know the difference between to and too or your and you're. I love it.

Obviously you have no proof to substantiate your paranoid, fear based claims. So, i'll end this conversation once and for all by publicly telling you to go fuck yourself. See you soon sweetheart,
bill
qfmft

M

mrenz999

I rarely say much here but I will let you know a few things. First mmj in WA state is a defense not a right or legal in any way.
http://www.cannabisnews.org/united-...ay-says-no-to-medical-marijuana-dispensaries/
http://shoreline.patch.com/articles/medical-marijuana-organizations-find-themselves-in-legal-limbo

Here are a few little links. I personally know some of the people involved in these news
articles and I will tell you this for a fact. No one has been able to get any of the money
or medicine back. So they are out that amount and some of have been further harrassed at their homes. Also, patients who have been "customers" have been investigated and/or watched. I personally don't care if anyone comes here or not. Just saying it's not as 420 friendly as you may think. Again, it is legally a defense not a license. So you can be arrested and you can use it as a defense for what you were doing as long as you don't go over your plant or medicine limit. Then you can't even use the defense.
Frequently asked questions about
Medical Marijuana in Washington State
Is medical marijuana legal in Washington? I've heard conflicting answers to this question.

Marijuana possession is illegal in Washington. The medical marijuana law, Chapter 69.51A RCW, provides an affirmative defense for qualified patients and designated caregivers. People who qualify have a valid reason to possess a 60-day supply of marijuana. They may use that reason to defend against a legal action taken under Washington law. However, medical marijuana is not legal under federal law. There is no affirmative defense for people who are arrested or charged under federal law.

http://www.doh.wa.gov/hsqa/medical-marijuana/

Link for above copy and paste.
Just sayin'

M

mrenz999

http://www.aclu-wa.org/news/sentencing-medical-marijuana-patient-shows-need-reform-state-law
http://www.aclu-wa.org/news/aclu-supports-medical-marijuana-patient-s-right-fair-trial-0

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/c...ourt-Ruling-Scares-Medical-Marijuana-Patients

A. Knapstad Motion to Dismiss on Insufficient Evidence

Many medical marijuana cases seem as though they should be easily resolved to anyone with an understanding of the law. Unfortunately, it is not rare for a patient who has complied with the statute to be arrested and prosecuted. Most prosecutors are savvy enough to dispute some factual element of the affirmative defense. However, if you’re lucky enough to run across a prosecutor who is not so savvy, your client has the option of bringing a Knapstad motion to dismiss, or agreeing to a stipulated trial. The Knapstad motion is generally the better option, as it protects your case better on appeal (prosecutors will be unlikely to agree to stipulated facts that include favorable-to-the-defendant expert testimony, for example), and still gives you the option of going to a jury, which generally tends to be more sympathetic than a judge.

In State v. Knapstad, the Washington Supreme Court held that “a trial court may dismiss charges after the State's opening statement to a jury when it is clear beyond doubt that the statement affirmatively includes factual matter which constitutes a complete defense to the charge or expressly excludes factual matter essential to a conviction.” State v. Knasptad, 107 Wn.2d 346, 351-352 (1986) (citing State v. Gallagher, 15 Wn. App. 267. 270 (1976). Further…”a trial court may dismiss if the State's pleadings including any bill of particulars, are insufficient to raise a jury issue on all elements of the charge.” id. at 352.

http://www.invalid.com/legalization-decriminalization/140612-us-wa-reining-medical-marijuana.html

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

All 3 of those links pertain to dispensaries/co-ops, not individual patients growing discretely in their homes. I'm not suggesting cannabis is legal in WA. I'm suggesting that cops probably aren't fucking with patients following the rules when there are lots of greedy dispensaries to worry about. Just like every other MMJ state.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

http://www.aclu-wa.org/news/sentencing-medical-marijuana-patient-shows-need-reform-state-law
http://www.aclu-wa.org/news/aclu-supports-medical-marijuana-patient-s-right-fair-trial-0

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/c...ourt-Ruling-Scares-Medical-Marijuana-Patients

A. Knapstad Motion to Dismiss on Insufficient Evidence

Many medical marijuana cases seem as though they should be easily resolved to anyone with an understanding of the law. Unfortunately, it is not rare for a patient who has complied with the statute to be arrested and prosecuted. Most prosecutors are savvy enough to dispute some factual element of the affirmative defense. However, if you’re lucky enough to run across a prosecutor who is not so savvy, your client has the option of bringing a Knapstad motion to dismiss, or agreeing to a stipulated trial. The Knapstad motion is generally the better option, as it protects your case better on appeal (prosecutors will be unlikely to agree to stipulated facts that include favorable-to-the-defendant expert testimony, for example), and still gives you the option of going to a jury, which generally tends to be more sympathetic than a judge.

In State v. Knapstad, the Washington Supreme Court held that “a trial court may dismiss charges after the State's opening statement to a jury when it is clear beyond doubt that the statement affirmatively includes factual matter which constitutes a complete defense to the charge or expressly excludes factual matter essential to a conviction.” State v. Knasptad, 107 Wn.2d 346, 351-352 (1986) (citing State v. Gallagher, 15 Wn. App. 267. 270 (1976). Further…”a trial court may dismiss if the State's pleadings including any bill of particulars, are insufficient to raise a jury issue on all elements of the charge.” id. at 352.

http://www.invalid.com/legalization-decriminalization/140612-us-wa-reining-medical-marijuana.html
Finally some real news! Thank you! I'll look this info over now...

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Okay just checked out the new links renz, thx for those. So, it's still about what I thought. The picture you're painting applies to pretty much every state that allows MMJ.

Basically, if you're greedy, and/or look like a drug dealer they are going to nail you. Also, each grower can make decisions to improve their situation. Picking MMJ friendly areas to live/grow (like king co. vs. Pierce), keeping one's house from looking like a grow op, not driving flashy cars, not keeping loose cash on hand, having an established and well documented medical condition etc. all go a long way to paint the complete picture in deciding whether you're medical or worth fucking with.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

I rarely say much here but I will let you know a few things. First mmj in WA state is a defense not a right or legal in any way.
http://www.cannabisnews.org/united-...ay-says-no-to-medical-marijuana-dispensaries/
http://shoreline.patch.com/articles/medical-marijuana-organizations-find-themselves-in-legal-limbo

Here are a few little links. I personally know some of the people involved in these news
articles and I will tell you this for a fact. No one has been able to get any of the money
or medicine back. So they are out that amount and some of have been further harrassed at their homes. Also, patients who have been "customers" have been investigated and/or watched. I personally don't care if anyone comes here or not. Just saying it's not as 420 friendly as you may think. Again, it is legally a defense not a license. So you can be arrested and you can use it as a defense for what you were doing as long as you don't go over your plant or medicine limit. Then you can't even use the defense.
Frequently asked questions about
Medical Marijuana in Washington State
Is medical marijuana legal in Washington? I've heard conflicting answers to this question.

Marijuana possession is illegal in Washington. The medical marijuana law, Chapter 69.51A RCW, provides an affirmative defense for qualified patients and designated caregivers. People who qualify have a valid reason to possess a 60-day supply of marijuana. They may use that reason to defend against a legal action taken under Washington law. However, medical marijuana is not legal under federal law. There is no affirmative defense for people who are arrested or charged under federal law.

http://www.doh.wa.gov/hsqa/medical-marijuana/

Link for above copy and paste.
Just sayin'

lmao
i tried telling him this already but he keeps twisting it back to what he wants it to be instead of what it is
btw bill. bad move on the pm,the wife read it because i was laughing at it and she got a bit pissed then called the kids in
i'll pm ya later when i have time

btw,welcome to washington :)

fwiw

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

lmao
i tried telling him this already but he keeps twisting it back to what he wants it to be instead of what it is
btw bill. bad move on the pm,the wife read it because i was laughing at it and she got a bit pissed then called the kids in
i'll pm ya later when i have time

btw,welcome to washington :)

fwiw
Tried telling me what? That growing, using and/or selling Cannabis is illegal in the USA? Thank's, I'll file that under no shit, again.

sky high

sky high

Don't look now, WA, but it looks like Colorado is headin' yer way in more ways than one....

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Tried telling me what? That growing, using and/or selling Cannabis is illegal in the USA? Thank's, I'll file that under no shit, again.

try this from post #24
"regarding the legality deal....
it's only quasi legal and you better have a good attorney to get charges dropped and a great attorney to get any of your shit back, your house will still be trashed and your dog still shot dead and any cash on hand or in the bank stolen from you, but you know this already"

and again from post 24
"anyhow, i harbor zero ill feelings toward you coming to washington to grow as you will be one more cannabis friendly vote, if you can make a profit?, more power to ya"

your reply

"Got any links to a news story that confirms this? Surely if this was happening there would be news of it. I've heard of dispensaries getting hit hard in WA but not patients and caregivers following the rules"

then

"For any other curious parties researching a move to WA; Nobody would be able to find any because they don't exist. I checked extensively. WG is a paranoid freak, or a liar trying to dissuade what he feels is competition from moving in on his beasters grow op. Disregard everything he says. Sad little man"

now you have had 3 different people who live here tell you that you will still get arrested even if you have a card and that during that process they will trash your house and more then likely you'll never get your shit back

i'm sure your reply will some lame shit again like no shit sherlock but the 800 lb gorilla in the room is still the fact that the mmj card is not worth the parchment it's written on during a arrest and is also useless after the fact unless you have a good attorney and your shit is still gone
so quit with the "dispensaries getting hit hard in WA but not patients and caregivers following the rules" crap because that's not true

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Once again you repeat what has already been said to further your paranoid, fear based, delusional argument based on a false equivalency at best with no self-supplied supporting facts.

I don't know why I haven't been able to ignore your idiocy for so many pages but I'm actually done with you this time. Go ahead and get the last word. Unsubscribed.

S

steelyeyes

The medical use of cannabis in
25 accordance with the terms and conditions of this chapter does not
26 constitute a crime and a qualifying patient or designated provider in
27 compliance with the terms and conditions of this chapter may not be
28 arrested, prosecuted, or subject to other criminal sanctions or civil
29 consequences, for possession, manufacture, or delivery of, or for
30 possession with intent to manufacture or deliver, cannabis under state
31 law, or have real or personal property seized or forfeited for
32 possession, manufacture, or delivery of, or for possession with intent
33 to manufacture or deliver, cannabis under state law, and investigating
34 peace officers and law enforcement agencies maynot be held civilly
35 liable for failure to seize cannabis in this circumstance, if:
36 (1)(a) The qualifying patient or designated provider possesses no
37 more than fifteen cannabis plants and:
38 (i) No more than twenty-four ounces of useable cannabis;
E2SSB 5073.SL p. 12
1 (ii) No more cannabis product than what could reasonably be
2 produced with no more than twenty-four ounces of useable cannabis; or
3 (iii) A combination of useable cannabis and cannabis product that
4 does not exceed a combined total representing possession and processing
5 of no more than twenty-four ounces of useable cannabis.
6 (b) If a person is both a qualifying patient and a designated
7 provider for another qualifying patient, the person may possess no more
8 than twice the amounts described in (a) of this subsection, whether the
9 plants, useable cannabis, and cannabis product are possessed
10 individually or in combination between the qualifying patient and his
11 or her designated provider;

Excerpt from the new bill, the part that wasn't stricken and was signed by the Governor and is effective this Friday, the 22nd.

The whole thing is here:

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Excerpt from the new bill, the part that wasn't stricken and was signed by the Governor and is effective this Friday, the 22nd.

The whole thing is here:

not so fast steelyeyes :)

"​For example, section 401 of the bill offers protections from arrest, provided that a "qualifying patient" meet several stipulations, one of which is that:

The qualifying patient or designated provider keeps a copy of his or her proof of registration with the registry established in 18 section 901 of this act...

The problem is: There is no section 901. Section 901 (the portion that deals with the state-run patient registry) has been vetoed. Therefore no one can meet the requirement that affords said arrest protections."

M

mrenz999

I'm no google ninja or anything but I found all of the links I posted by simple searches on Google. The new bill does really nothing for patients or providers except to negate your rights if you are over you limits in anyway. The only real positive is that you can grow up to 45 plants for 10 patients. Doesn't seem all that great to me really. She really should have just vetoed the full bill. Seattle however, is passing laws for regulation. We will see what really happens with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom