1st Dwc, Lemon Og Haze Auto, 300watt Led

• Thread starter Ignorantslut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Polar510

Polar510

Right on bro. DWC is the hardest for Me because I slack off on the ph.

fatawa

fatawa

N yur ph is fluctuating(droping) is because yur high on nutes...wen yur high on nutes n veg it raises.n flower it lowers

Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

I did have a grower in another forum say that hydroguard was causing fluctuations in his ph so he cut it out and started adding 3% peroxide daily and said it helped stabilize ph. I can't say I know anything for sure, but I'm just going to ride it out and keep an eye on everything.

Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

I woke up this morning and the ph went from 5.8 to 6.4 overnight so it is still in range and I think we are back on track for now. I appreciate the help.

Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

Other than the lower growth that got hit I think I'm in the clear. Ph is stable at 6.3. She's drinking plenty of water and the PPM isn't spiking so she's not locked out. I'm going to do a 48hr flush with the next res change just to make sure everything is all cleared out.

IMG 2933
IMG 2935
Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

Here we are at the beginning of week 8. Starting to see some frosties around those buds. Things have been going very smooth. Ph has been stable. Been staying on top of my LST and defoliation. She's really got that bonsai look going on. I'm really hoping to harvest around week 12.

IMG 2969
IMG 2986
IMG 2988
IMG 2998
Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

New home is all set up and she's loving it. Temperatures are completely under control both in the tent and in the res with not ac unit, it's also a lot less cluttered with the air pump outside of the tent pulling in cooler air. I could not be happier. It's perfect for the small personal grows I plan on doing.

IMG 3075
Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

A couple days into week 9 and things are going great. Loving the new tent. Temps stay between 74F-76F and the res temp stays at 68F, so I couldn't ask for better conditions. She got a res change last night and Grow has been completely cut out as per the feeding schedule. I'm hoping for 3 more weeks, but we will see. Seeing a few amber thrichs here andthere.

IMG 3093
IMG 3094
IMG 3095
IMG 3096
IMG 3097
IMG 3124
IMG 3125
IMG 3126
IMG 3127
IMG 3129
Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

Gave the buds a haircut this morning and had a solid hit of scissor rez left over. So I packed the bowl and it's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for out of this strain. Very uplifting and take on the day head high. It's the beginning of week 10. Trichs are about 40% clear/half cloudy and the rest are mostly cloudy andamber. So I think I'm going to give her till the end of this week to fatten up a little more and chop her down after a flush. I'm growing for myself. So yes I would love to pull weight, but I want to make sure it smokes the way I like it.

IMG 3177
IMG 3179
Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

Last rez change for this girl. Flush starts Wednesday with FloraKleen and she gets chopped down on Friday.

IMG 3190
IMG 3191
IMG 3192
IMG 3193
IMG 3194
IMG 3195
G gnome

G gnome

Isn't depression just another word for feeling "bummed out"?
Dwight! You ignorant slut!

Ignorantslut

Ignorantslut

That's a wrap. Hopefully it will have a nice slow dry before going into the jar. Going to make a few changes for the next grow. I already have a bigger rez and I'm going to order a bigger light. All in all I enjoyed this grow even though I didn't get to much out of it. It was a nice simple first grow and I learned a lot. I can't wait to get back from vacation to start my next one. Thanks for looking everyone.

IMG 3234
IMG 3235
IMG 3236
IMG 3237
IMG 3238
IMG 3239

Latest posts

Top Bottom