1st Greenhouse Grow

• Thread starter SierraFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Then just use it at very low rates, and be sure to use sufficient waterings in between to prevent it building up in the soil.

And I'm a jump in and do it kinda gal myself. I mean, depending on what it is, of course. But if you don't just grab your britches and jump in and do it, you may find yourself frozen in place and never moving forward. Even if it's a complete failure, you've learned something, right? And it's rarely ever a complete failure.
Yes I have learned a lot in the past month. And I don't look at as a failure just a learning experience. Sure I had higher hopes, but I'm sure the seedlings should make it all the way to the end of the season. I now know either use clones or seeds not a combination of both. Thank you very much for all the help and advise.

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Update:
Finally have all the plants in there final spots. I was only able to fit 10 in the greenhouse and I moved the 3 smaller plants that budded early outside. I have also already harvested/cured the 4 8" tall plants and got 6 oz out of all 4. All plants are looking good besides the ones outside that got rained on today. The plants in the gh are 5' and 6' tall and I doubt I will be able to walk in there in a month or so. Does anyone have any advise as to if I should too them again because I only have 3 to 4' before they hit the roof, which is about 10.5'. Thanks again for all the advise in the past.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wouldn't top, I would bend or use something to spread them open, get better light to the interior of the plant. :)

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

I wouldn't top, I would bend or use something to spread them open, get better light to the interior of the plant. :)
Thanks again @Seamaiden I will do that. I can barely walk between them as it is, I should've only put 7 plants in there. Ow well live and learn thanks again

Top Bottom