Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jackwhite

jackwhite

my first grow
2- northern lights
1- lemon og haze
1- bubblelicious (no pic )
approaching week 8 so I am going to start my flush in a couple days. plan ondoing a 2week flush. my bubblelicious is lagging behind but once I finish my flush I will either refeed it for a week or 2 i have a recirculating dwc 45gallon total

1st grow do they look ready
1st grow do they look ready 2
1st grow do they look ready 3
1st grow do they look ready 4
1st grow do they look ready 5
jackwhite

jackwhite

my set up and 1more pic of northern light. the pistils are still pointing up and white i fig 1-2 week flush they will be perfect for harvest! any advice will be appreciated! ty

jackwhite

jackwhite

I was thinking the same, my lemonog looks ready though. Im nervous of going past my harvest window

Also i was going to give them 30-40% nutes for this week then flush.

jackwhite

jackwhite

yea i have a scope some of the tric look clear some are amber my scope sucks im going to check tonight then make a decision but my bubblelicious is taking forever so i might just do this week then flush the fowllowing week so it will be 10weeks

jackwhite

jackwhite

im noticing that the recommended flowering time is wrong. northern lights say 50-60 days not even ready yet

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Keep in mind alot of breeders do not count flowering time from the flip to 12/12 but from the onset of flowering a week later or so depending on strain.

jackwhite

jackwhite

artic thats good info thnks ive been counting since i switched to 12/12

jackwhite

jackwhite

im running 2 600 watts hps lighting right now and supplemental t5 bloom bulbs lighting. my first grow so my bubblicious grew taller than anticipated. I just drained my system and added fresh water/nutes at 45% strength

I checked my trics. 1/2 cloudy 1/2 clear give or take. a couple amber trics but only a few. going to run for another week will check again this sunday then will start my 2week flush. that should take me to 10 weeks.

jackwhite

jackwhite

how long do you guys cure? Im planning a 1 -3 month cure for my northern lights, and 3 months for my bubblicious to bring out that gum flavor. my lemon haze will do a1-3 month cure.

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

im running 2 600 watts hps lighting right now and supplemental t5 bloom bulbs lighting. my first grow so my bubblicious grew taller than anticipated. I just drained my system and added fresh water/nutes at 45% strength

I checked my trics. 1/2 cloudy 1/2 clear give or take. a couple amber trics but only a few. going to run for another week will check again this sunday then will start my 2week flush. that should take me to 10 weeks.
Tell me about your system, is it flood and drain bucket? Im trying to understand the need for flushing for two weeks

Top Bottom