what you guys think

• Very Nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start flushing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
str8smokn

str8smokn

You flush with plain water to leach out any salt build ups,helps with flavor and burn.
STR8

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

You have a great bucket system! Its very similar to mine. I was at 12 buckets and 1800 watts , single strain scrog, averaged 50 oz per run.

jackwhite

jackwhite

I am going to do 2days with the final flush solution then the rest with plain water

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

what do you do when you flush and how long does it take you?
I flush for three days using General Hydro flusing solution. Then harvest, hang for three days, trim, sweat one night, sometimes net dry a day, but usually right into jars. Cure it as long as you can. Doesn't last long around here

jackwhite

jackwhite

what do you mean by sweat? also only 3 days? do you leaves yellow out that quickly? it just seems like a fast dry. everything im reading says 7-10 days anything quicker is a fast dry. also ifyou dont mind take a look at my leaves. im thinking mag defienciency not sure any input will be appreciated!

jackwhite

jackwhite

You have a great bucket system! Its very similar to mine. I was at 12 buckets and 1800 watts , single strain scrog, averaged 50 oz per run.

damn thats awesome! My friend says I have atleast a lbs or maybe a little more but ill believe it when I see it! its my first grow. i have another of the same sysytem but currently only running 1. im taking down my tent and setting up my basement with mylarand habging up my lights. using a tent is cool but a pain in the ass to get in there and do any kind of trimming when the plants are bushy etc. also controlling humidity, temp, and keeping air flow will be a lot more easier with an open room

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

what do you mean by sweat? also only 3 days? do you leaves yellow out that quickly? it just seems like a fast dry. everything im reading says 7-10 days anything quicker is a fast dry. also ifyou dont mind take a look at my leaves. im thinking mag defienciency not sure any input will be appreciated!

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

So much info out there, you will learn what works for you. Sweating is just bagging it up together, you can use an unscented trash bag. It pulls moisture out of the buds. Seal em up overnight and the next morning they will be a wet gooey mass of wonderfulness. As far as your leaves go, at this stage of the game forget em, watch your buds

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

Depending on the time of year here, the atmosphere can be very dry. Other factors such as density can slow drying down. They are ready when they are ready. Everyones different , so many variables.

jackwhite

jackwhite

very true. starting my flush this sunday 1/3 of the pistils are brown looked under my scope 1/2 milky trics rest clear. running nutes for this week only. the breeder recommended a3 month cure im takin thats optional. im keeping an once of each and curing for as long as possible to get that superb cannibus smoke and taste

Top Bottom