Any suggestions?

• advice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • organic ONLY

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
drewski85

drewski85

I'm glad your lil girls are doin well.the bubblegum x is actually bgum x (flo x b.d).my friend is about to chop a couple down today or tomorrow.will try to get pics

chuckchill

chuckchill

S
The hubbys got the organic on lock over here! We haven't needed any nutes, I can't smoke chemicals. Doesn't do my brain well... My seedlings are off to a good start all though, I think I am having Ph issues. So far, I hve only tossed 3, one was super morphed. I was also gifted the BugglegumXBlackDomina and they are doing the best thus far! We do use beneficial's as well, my hubby the OrganicPanic is all about organics and I am slowly learning. Def. Alot to take in on top of school. But, its going well so far, gotta figure out the deficiencies, which I think is the Ph. I will work thru it =)View attachment 445471View attachment 445471 View attachment 445471 View attachment 445471
o those are the ,ACTUALL PLABNTS?:-) wow.like clones.thank god 4,tha guy who bred n gifted u em:-). i was lucky to. cant wait to fill my space up again.
peace.

chuckchill

chuckchill

sweet work drew bro. nice stabillity. i cant wait to run some again.propper this time tho eh. they look gr8,man. lovelly work.
peace
I'm glad your lil girls are doin well.the bubblegum x is actually bgum x (flo x b.d).my friend is about to chop a couple down today or tomorrow.will try to get pics

Mrs.OgPanic

Mrs.OgPanic

Thanks dude, yours are the #3's to the far right of picture! I know, I always leave the flo out... sorry dude...

Mrs.OgPanic

Mrs.OgPanic

20140928 074700
The veg space is filling up nicely, great job @oakleafmold thanks for ripping this garden up! Mine look pretty weak compared to yours but hey, s far so good for my 1st run, thanks for your knowledge and help!!!

drewski85

drewski85

I'm a stickler about giving correct info on seeds, etc. the dad is bgum, the mom is flo(f)/black domina (m).idk but sometimes I list the males 1st. I believe its supposed to be female x male

drewski85

drewski85

Thanks dude, yours are the #3's to the far right of picture! I know, I always leave the flo out... sorry dude...
no prob mrs.op. I just say that bc the seeds that were given to me were f6's that were bred for more of the flo's traits.I haven't grown the x I gave you yet I can't wait to see them(and all your girls) in flower:)

chuckchill

chuckchill

Now can u tell me please? ARE THEY ,CLONES? THEY LOOK SOO STABLE! PLEASE SAY ILL GET THAT:-). IS IT SEED? OR CUT PLS?.THANKS
C.C
The hubbys got the organic on lock over here! We haven't needed any nutes, I can't smoke chemicals. Doesn't do my brain well... My seedlings are off to a good start all though, I think I am having Ph issues. So far, I hve only tossed 3, one was super morphed. I was also gifted the BugglegumXBlackDomina and they are doing the best thus far! We do use beneficial's as well, my hubby the OrganicPanic is all about organics and I am slowly learning. Def. Alot to take in on top of school. But, its going well so far, gotta figure out the deficiencies, which I think is the Ph. I will work thru it =)View attachment 445471View attachment 445471 View attachment 445471 View attachment 445471

Top Bottom