1st Grow in 15 years AC Infinity 4x4 Cloud Lab kit with Controller 69

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

The best I can do with my iPhone. Then again, that is my motto, “Do the best you can with what you have!”. That's all that's required of a person. That's what I try to teach my kids.

1EB837FE FB1C 4DC7 9F2B EBB636FFA444
BFE83707 9A45 4DB9 92A8 678107B82EC2
1B9E32A7 9E75 42EF B8AB 3A9A2F2720BB
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The best I can do with my iPhone. Then again, that is my motto, “Do the best you can with what you have!”. That's all that's required of a person. That's what I try to teach my kids.
Hey. “Do the best you can with what you have!”.......I try but it's hard to get them to understand.....I had a root blocking the way and it needed to be cut, with no room to maneuver I asked my son to cut it for me...I had a hack saw a brush saw a rip saw and a mini grinder on hand..he tried with the hacksaw..no room, same for the brush and rip saw. frustrated he started digging to get more room bitching as he was struggling... I said what about the mini grinder.......Wrong tool he says it won't work........I went down almost upside down on my head and in 2-3 min I ground through it.....wrong tool but it got the job done...Getter done Fk when I was a kid I'd of used me teeth if I had to😇 Getter done was the motto of the day.😁😁

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Can’t believe that tomorrow will be a month since I planted this sprouted seed🤯

F084166F C189 49D2 9581 C44ACADA1DE4
AF8FA493 5C1C 4F80 A169 ABBF89BD6048
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

That is crazy impressive! Makes me want to give an auto a try
This is my first experience with autos myself. I just needed a quick turn around time. Was going to do a few grows with autos to build up a supply then go back to photos. Not sure now? There are plenty of strains that aren’t available in auto, so I’m eventually going to do some photos. Need another tent!! 5x5!!lol better yet 4x8 would be grand!!

Blastfact

Blastfact

Finishing up a auto grow in the 3x3 right now and just kicked off a photo in the 2x4. When the auto grow finishes up I'm going to put another auto,,, Super Train Wreck in the 3x3.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This is my first experience with autos myself. I just needed a quick turn around time. Was going to do a few grows with autos to build up a supply then go back to photos. Not sure now? There are plenty of strains that aren’t available in auto, so I’m eventually going to do some photos. Need another tent!! 5x5!!lol better yet 4x8 would be grand!!
I'm not a real fan of autos or regs, I've had too many fk ups losing tags and growing out cloned males...Fk it fems only now........

BUT Reg Auto's ...........on the other hand aren't so bad, They show sex early so I can cull the males at 5 weeks and let the fems grow. With led lighting we can keep the lights on for 18hrs in flower and not break the bank on electrical costs.

I've seen some monster auto's grown and my 2 gsc's auto's are from the same batch I grew out in the past and its a rock solid strain I was only able to grow on 12/12,,,,,I'm looking forward to watching them fill out on the 18hrs on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom