1st Grow in 15 years AC Infinity 4x4 Cloud Lab kit with Controller 69

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

My father in law talks about this strain all the time. He says he knew an old Vietnam Veteran who used to grow it, he claims its the best weed he ever smoked. Gonna have to start digging around for some.

Btw, plants look great.
For sure!! I remember when I was 17 years old, I went to see Paul McCartney and Wings. The old timer sitting next to me (never met him before then), was attending the concert by himself and asked me and my buddies if we wanted to hit his joint, and it was Panama Red. You already know that I was all in!! Back in the day when you didn't have to worry about someone lacing it with something and rock concerts were nothing but people smoking weed and none giving a crap, including the cops! That's one thing that today's kids will never get to experience, a real stadium concert that’s truly a free for all!!

E9noxis

E9noxis

For sure!! I remember when I was 17 years old, I went to see Paul McCartney and Wings. The old timer sitting next to me (never met him before then), was attending the concert by himself and asked me and my buddies if we wanted to hit his joint, and it was Panama Red. You already know that I was all in!! Back in the day when you didn't have to worry about someone lacing it with something and rock concerts were nothing but people smoking weed and none giving a crap, including the cops! That's one thing that today's kids will never get to experience, a real stadium concert that’s truly a free for all!!

I went to an Alice Cooper show back in the day with my dad. It was a seated theater and I was on the end of our tickets. So the guy next to me was a stranger. I had to have been 14 or 15.

He sparks up a blunt. Doesn't even offer it to me. My dad gets up to "use the bathroom"... 5 minutes later security pulls the guy out and my dad seems pleased.

I hear him telling his buddy that he got that guy thrown out for smoking pot. Moral of the story, my family eventually went bankrupt due to his coke problem. He was a hypocrit and it's the point in life I stopped trusting him.

Concerts and weed go together. End of story

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I’m constantly looking at seeds. lol. I am becoming obsessed with the idea of having a collection of killer strains. I was talking to my brother telling him that I would like to get some strains from my youth like Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Monkey Paw, etc. His reply was, “The shit you got as a kid was probably some name that was slapped on anything.” lol. I’m not in agreement with him as I remember quite a bit!lol

Hah I could tell you had the itch as well. @Zombierider has it real bad too and there being a "last time" is quite unlikely. I have only had 2 harvests but they were photo fems and all my beans are fem photos aside from a sprinkle of reg photos. The Autos intrigue me that is for sure. Ethos, Mephisto, Greenhouse, Barneys, all fire af from what I know. That Ethos Kush will knock your pp in the dirt no doubt. That might be a good one to go a wee bit more ripe(amber) because of it. Make that shit knock you out by just having thoughts about smokin it. Hah your brother sounds like mine. He legit doesn't even think there is anything to genetics lol He thinks it either gets you high or doesn't. I feel ya on the old school strains. I've got some Acapulco Gold fems from a guy in AZ here but I have never ran them. You can have some if you like. The wildest smoke I ever had back in the day was ATF in like 1990. It was 150-200 a quarter in IL and was so rare you had to know somebody. It looked like a glow in the dark alien bud rolled in cocaine. That and a G13 strain I was getting from some booby dancers my roommate worked with in college out here at ASU. No joke it was like a 3 finger quad that filled half a baggie and was supposed to be a quarter but weighed like 3-4 grams and no one complained. We literally thought it was govt weed. I'm pretty stoked for this HERE that is on the way because it is supposedly G13 and that is all worth it to me lol I'm growing these HERE right now and I am not sure that Panama Red and Panama Dragon are in any way related but either way check out these if ever were to run regs HERE We should start some sort of Bean collective. A way for more of us to have more beans by being part of it. We know we will never ever be able to run them all but it is all for the sake of the addiction lmfao frikkin I just can't help myself. Zombie found some sick shit recently and now I stare at these HERE and refresh like maybe they will become "in stock" suddenly 😆

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

I went to an Alice Cooper show back in the day with my dad. It was a seated theater and I was on the end of our tickets. So the guy next to me was a stranger. I had to have been 14 or 15.

He sparks up a blunt. Doesn't even offer it to me. My dad gets up to "use the bathroom"... 5 minutes later security pulls the guy out and my dad seems pleased.

I hear him telling his buddy that he got that guy thrown out for smoking pot. Moral of the story, my family eventually went bankrupt due to his coke problem. He was a hypocrit and it's the point in life I stopped trusting him.

Concerts and weed go together. End of story

Like peanut butter and jelly!​

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Hah I could tell you had the itch as well. @Zombierider has it real bad too and there being a "last time" is quite unlikely. I have only had 2 harvests but they were photo fems and all my beans are fem photos aside from a sprinkle of reg photos. The Autos intrigue me that is for sure. Ethos, Mephisto, Greenhouse, Barneys, all fire af from what I know. That Ethos Kush will knock your pp in the dirt no doubt. That might be a good one to go a wee bit more ripe(amber) because of it. Make that shit knock you out by just having thoughts about smokin it. Hah your brother sounds like mine. He legit doesn't even think there is anything to genetics lol He thinks it either gets you high or doesn't. I feel ya on the old school strains. I've got some Acapulco Gold fems from a guy in AZ here but I have never ran them. You can have some if you like. The wildest smoke I ever had back in the day was ATF in like 1990. It was 150-200 a quarter in IL and was so rare you had to know somebody. It looked like a glow in the dark alien bud rolled in cocaine. That and a G13 strain I was getting from some booby dancers my roommate worked with in college out here at ASU. No joke it was like a 3 finger quad that filled half a baggie and was supposed to be a quarter but weighed like 3-4 grams and no one complained. We literally thought it was govt weed. I'm pretty stoked for this HERE that is on the way because it is supposedly G13 and that is all worth it to me lol I'm growing these HERE right now and I am not sure that Panama Red and Panama Dragon are in any way related but either way check out these if ever were to run regs HERE We should start some sort of Bean collective. A way for more of us to have more beans by being part of it. We know we will never ever be able to run them all but it is all for the sake of the addiction lmfao frikkin I just can't help myself. Zombie found some sick shit recently and now I stare at these HERE and refresh like maybe they will become "in stock" suddenly 😆
The only thing I regret is not looking into the guy behind Ethos. I have read some disturbing things about him after the fact and hate to give someone like that my business and free advertising for documenting my growing diary and Instagram. I am all for giving people second, third, hell even fourth chances. When you put your hands on someone who you supposedly love, and you abuse an animal. I just can't get on onboard with that. I haven't even read a bit of remorse, or sense of guilt from the guy as far as I can find.?.🤷‍♂️ maybe I’m wrong? Still don't like the idea of sketchy behavior!! Throwing a dog out of a moving car I read.?. Who does something like that?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

The only thing I regret is not looking into the guy behind Ethos. I have read some disturbing things about him after the fact and hate to give someone like that my business and free advertising for documenting my growing diary and Instagram. I am all for giving people second, third, hell even fourth chances. When you put your hands on someone who you supposedly love, and you abuse an animal. I just can't get on onboard with that. I haven't even read a bit of remorse, or sense of guilt from the guy as far as I can find.?.🤷‍♂️ maybe I’m wrong? Still don't like the idea of sketchy behavior!! Throwing a dog out of a moving car I read.?. Who does something like that?
Yeah wow if any of that is true he can burn. Where did you hear or read these things? Is it Colin Gordon?

Zombierider

Zombierider

About another week I’m thinking. That will be week 9 and what the website from Greenhouse Seeds says is the life cycle of this auto flower strain. Super Lemon 🍋 Haze, Sativa, so to answer the “high or stoned” question is what I like to call “functional”.lol
Hella nice grow man! How are the terps on that girl? Im currently in week 6 of growing a Super Lemon Haze fem and she is sweet smelling with a lemony background. Cant wait to hear the smoke report, i love Super lemon haze, its such an uplifting energetic high.

Zombierider

Zombierider

That's the plan! I Love Strain Hunters!! Franco was the best!! He is sorely missed!! I had a 100% germination rate from them too, plants are super vigorous and easy to grow!! SLH is one of my favorite strains!! Sativa anyways. Can't wait to get my next grow-on!! Back to hydro. This is my first time growing in soil, can't say that I’m a big fan. Hydro is so much easier in my opinion. You know what they say about opinions!! Their like holes, everyone has one and they all stink.lol
Yeah dude Ive always seen Greenhouse Seed company as a top quality genetics company. They are working with the US seedbanks now, thats why they are coming out with all these banger new strains like Persian Pie and Full Gas. Arjan (Franco's Boss/business partner) is pretty much responsible for how Coffeeshops in Holland look nowadays. Check out this interview with him and Berner, pretty interesting watch:

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Hella nice grow man! How are the terps on that girl? Im currently in week 6 of growing a Super Lemon Haze fem and she is sweet smelling with a lemony background. Cant wait to hear the smoke report, i love Super lemon haze, its such an uplifting energetic high.
Extremely stinks of lemon 🍋!!! When I gave the “squeeze test” it's super sticky and the smell really comes out!! Same when I move things around to water. The smell just intensifies!!

Zombierider

Zombierider

I’m constantly looking at seeds. lol. I am becoming obsessed with the idea of having a collection of killer strains. I was talking to my brother telling him that I would like to get some strains from my youth like Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Monkey Paw, etc. His reply was, “The shit you got as a kid was probably some name that was slapped on anything.” lol. I’m not in agreement with him as I remember quite a bit!lol
Im also obsessed with seeds and am also kinda collecting them, to just have a dank library of strains to grow when I feel like it. Btw Acapulco Gold is the SHITE. Barney's Farm is also a good breeder. I also went to their coffee shop all the time, they had some FIRE flower and I remember seeing everyone selling their seeds. Massive genetic library. https://www.barneysfarm.com/acapulco-gold-26

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Yeah dude Ive always seen Greenhouse Seed company as a top quality genetics company. They are working with the US seedbanks now, thats why they are coming out with all these banger new strains like Persian Pie and Full Gas. Arjan (Franco's Boss/business partner) is pretty much responsible for how Coffeeshops in Holland look nowadays. Check out this interview with him and Berner, pretty interesting watch:
Thanks for the comment. I’d love to Neville ‘s Haze, but from what I’ve read it can take twice as long to finish😳!! I don't have that kind of time right now.

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Im also obsessed with seeds and am also kinda collecting them, to just have a dank library of strains to grow when I feel like it. Btw Acapulco Gold is the SHITE. Barney's Farm is also a good breeder. I also went to their coffee shop all the time, they had some FIRE flower and I remember seeing everyone selling their seeds. Massive genetic library. https://www.barneysfarm.com/acapulco-gold-26
I really like North Atlantic Seed company!! I have ordered from them quite a few times now, and have never been let down. They give freebies with every order!!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Rubble Fish and Fishy Charms are still in stock. Pretty much anything with Fishscale is probably fire

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

I will check them out! Always looking for legit seedbanks. Thanks!
That's going to be part of my next grow!! Can't wait to watch it grow!!!

Zombierider

Zombierider

That's going to be part of my next grow!! Can't wait to watch it grow!!!
Looks like a killer strain, evidently it really needs heavy defoliation, so probably a really vigorous plant!

Latest posts

Top Bottom