• Tagged users None
M

Mauihaole

I have just soaked
4 RP Sour Kush, 3 lookin good 3 white tipped
4 OG Kush#18, awsome bout the same
5 GH Bubba Kush, 1 has begun but its only been 24 hrs
2 freebies 1 popping the other not

Its early Jan on the west side of Maui so I will be putting 2-3 germinated seeds per 9 gal pot filled with RO soil. I mixed in bout 3 tbls of Plant success granular mycorrhiza in the top 2-3 inches of the soil. I will spinkle a touch more and a dash of Great White per seeds hole when I drop the seeds. Afture they all sprout and dry out my 1st watering will be great white and EJ Catalist (mollassess). Then 2nd watering will be 48 hr stilled water when its dry again also it will be pure stilled water when I 1st put seeds in and water.

I will be takeing the seeds over to the site tomarro put at least half of them them in :) at least all the white tips!!! My plans for the 3rd watering is EJ advanced hand feeder chart feeding witch I will list soon its a 6 part organic $ natural line but I will use 1/4 strength threw veg and 1/2 in flower with mabe a lite dose of some dry guano top dressing. Pics to come soon. Anyone thats pic savy please explain proccess mabe make it easier fro me. Im soo damned excited grew 10yrs outdoor socal 1 yr indoor and 2 yr outdoor sesons Tx been 4 yrs hands off but Ibeen always 3-5 mites a week online researching 2-5 hrs a nite just make sure I dont loose too much. Wish me luck I hope all your gardens be healthy and stinky. I will be back in few days. Aloha

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Aloha

Great to have you, the climate over there almost guarantees good weed. Take care

mal

genepool

genepool

hell yea Mauihoale I'm excited for you, this is gonna be a good time I have know doubt all the best with ur first grow in paradise I'll be here for moral support friend, cheers. -G

M

Mauihaole

Special shout out to the early readers and posters. Mahaol to you all good luck with all your gardens. Aloha guys

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I'll be in Maui, (which side I have no clue) with my whole whacked out crazy family on july 5th- ?. I'm bill free now so if the mood strikes me right I might stay out there with some fam for a bit. I'm getting sick of so cal. Anyways good luck. The one time I managed to score a gram out there it was some stinky neon dr. dre diggity dank stuff. Can't wait to see how you do. Who now's maybe I can smoke some when I go out there.:thinking

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Maui!

:animbong:

420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome maui! sounds like a killer lineup. wish i was in hawaii right now... peacentreez 42o

M

Mauihaole

Ok heres the scoop long day cleared the last of the sun blocking trees plants ect and sprayed safer soap insect killer all over the whole area for the grow lot, plus cut cleared just a bunch of crap.
The RP, Sour Kush we had a 4 of 4 germinate in 36 hrs
The RP, OG Kush #18 same 4 of 4 36hrs
The GH, Bubba Kush 5 of 5 in 48hrs
The UFO, Humbolt popped in 36 hrs
The UFO Afghan HAze 33 took 48 hrs

I only had 16 hrs distilling tap and alredy mixed in PS mycorrhizae granular 3-1-2 (guess its a lite plant food too) in the top 2-3 inches so I use the water from the disc routine witch wasnt bad took about 1/2gal each some more some less but all weight bout the same anyways did not want to kill the benes up top. Next a dash of Great White in the seed hole before adding seed and making sure white tip is in GW then coveriing and watering with bottled water did trust the 16 hrs water yet this again is RO soil plus what I just did.

Rats I hate you, extra 2 hrs of work for you chicken wire 9 iches up from top of soil perfictly riding the inside rim of the pot a cyllander and toped with what els more chicken wire, oh ya lebeled everything too as far as strains pots. Very long day guys I seriously just got home from the site 4 blocks away left when dark home afture dark this is just an update I will use the cam tomarro hopfully wont be too hard to upload them. I will get some pics up soon promis

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
When In Maui

I would go to the town by where they windsurf and walk the town and people will ask if you want to buy some weed. Eventually found the dude with the good weed, which was awesome but expensive. Good luck with all you do, excellent idea with the chicken wire. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

M

Mauihaole

M

Mauihaole

Ok Guys how do I post pics in a thread I started that I have alredy uploaded? Mahalo

E

East Hawaii

Hi Maui

I just got on this forum and wanted to say Hi and will be checking out your grow. I'm in Puna and will post some pics if I can figure it out I'm new at this computer stuff. But us old farts figure it out after awhile. I still have to do my profile also. Almost 6 got to go to work. Aloha East Hawaii

M

Mauihaole

Thank you to Green House Reverva Privada Seed banks and the Attitude. I was lucky enough to get 15 of 15 seeds to germinate with in 48hrs and all have spouted opened look good within 1 week of starting the soak however 1 bubba kush seedlin took bout 2 days longer than rest to break soil and has not opened all the way yet with a pale yellow look to her still not too bad 14 of 15 so far. I cut some trees out the some of the sunrise sun bringing bout 1 more hr to my garden. Other than this nothing to report.
4 RP Sour Kush
4 RP OG Kush#18
4 GH Bubba Kush
1 UFO AfghanxHaze33
1 UFO Humbolt
Thanks for checkin out what I got going so far.

M

Mauihaole

I would go to the town by where they windsurf and walk the town and people will ask if you want to buy some weed. Eventually found the dude with the good weed, which was awesome but expensive. Good luck with all you do, excellent idea with the chicken wire. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

What you would be refuring to is Paia Town most likley. Hippie frienly place I love the produce market there they have the best apples called Pink Lady give a try next time your here. If your visiting chaces are you will pay up the cazoo if you dont know anyone just island policy to charge tourist more its nothing personal its how the market works here I see people do it everyday. Thanks for checkin my grow or at least what I got so far

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup MH, I haven't been around much lately, I been supa busy. I go to Maui quite often, about ounce a month, you stay east side, or west side???

FYI, for loading pics you need to resize them most likely??? I can't remember how much KBs is allowed, but when I take pics wit my point & shoot, I just create a mini photo on my camera, and it loads up supa fast.

I glad you decided to use Roots, I think you'll be happy. I look forward to seeing some pics. BTW, I went to the Ohana Greenhouse in my area, and they have Happy Frog, I'm pretty sure if you request it in Maui they'll send it from Oahu.
Peace, and Aloha.
Fats

EDIT: I re-read your post, if you already loaded it the make sure you click on the paper clip to place the attachment, and this picture is 537kb
10 1 2011b

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Maui

I just got on this forum and wanted to say Hi and will be checking out your grow. I'm in Puna and will post some pics if I can figure it out I'm new at this computer stuff. But us old farts figure it out after awhile. I still have to do my profile also. Almost 6 got to go to work. Aloha East Hawaii

Wassup East, I'm from Puna, you local or from the mainland??? Glad to have you, we need some old timers to bless us wit wisdom, haha!

Peace out, Aloha!
Fats

justiceman

justiceman

Yo maui hope the garden is going well! Nice choice with the EJ it's a good line and it's very forgiving. Sometimes it takes a little bit to break down so don't expect results from EJ until roughly a week after you apply it IMO.

I'm gonna try and help you with the pictures.

Ok while your posting you should see a paper clip on the tool bar next to a smiley face. Click the paper clip and a new window should open up that says "Manage Attachments". Choose your files and then click the upload button. When the upload is complete you should see the file names on the new window clear. Now go to your original window and click the small arrow to the right of the paper clip. A list should come down with the pictures. Then click insert all. Wallah the pics should be viewable to us!

Note: For some reason I can only upload 3 pictures at a time on the second window. If I try to upload more then 3 I get an error message. So If I'm uploading 4 or more pictures to my post I just do 3 at a time in the second window. When I'm finished ALL my pics show up when I insert them via the arrow next to the paperclip.

Happy growing yo!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep

Paia, when in Maui and needing some weed thats where to go, but bring some $. Take care and best of luck to you with your grow, I don't think you need any luck growing weed in Maui, just keep them watered

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom