1st grow in Maui

• Thread starter Mauihaole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mauihaole

Ok I am a retard when I try to upload pic to the thread the new window that pops up it ask for http/ URL . Have no clue wtf to do to find URL of pics. However I have successfully uploaded pics to my profile. If 1 truly wishes they can look at pics on my profile or in the members photos. They all are about 5-6 days old not too much to look at but doing well. I will water them in 2 days with great white / melasses Next time they dry out afture that is streight water then their 1st 1/4 strength feeding they will prob be about 2 weeks plus old by then. thanks for stopin by.

justiceman

justiceman

Ok I am a retard when I try to upload pic to the thread the new window that pops up it ask for http/ URL . Have no clue wtf to do to find URL of pics. However I have successfully uploaded pics to my profile. If 1 truly wishes they can look at pics on my profile or in the members photos. They all are about 5-6 days old not too much to look at but doing well. I will water them in 2 days with great white / melasses Next time they dry out afture that is streight water then their 1st 1/4 strength feeding they will prob be about 2 weeks plus old by then. thanks for stopin by.

We gotta figure this out friend! Ok so when the attachment window comes up you should have an option to "upload file from computer" at the top and an option to "upload file from URL" at the bottom. Use the first one at the top.

Alternatively you can go to your gallery right click a photo and open it in a new window. You will see it's URL at the top. Copy it and paste it into your attachments. Here's one of your plants!
PIC 1076

M

Mauihaole

only option it gives me is url now no upload file from computer .Im so beyond frusterated I can upload them to my gallery with out a hitch but postin a pic forget it not even emberased anymore just mad. Ok the plants are lookin great had some hi winds so I braced em up with chop sticks. I got another hr of direct sunlight to the garden 2 alredy showing female preflowers I dont like that cuase there so dam small still. I did bout 10 days ago great white catalist and mibroblast them at seedling streangth I let them dry out well before watering with 48hr water a few days ago I will be feeding them their 1st normal feeding ever tonite/morning and spraying some sm90 an safer soap. they all have great green color brantching has started on many oh ya one weird ass one top growth stoped but brantching from the 1 node that existed before stunt. I do have new pic in my gallery again if intrested

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Mauihaole, 'sorry you're frustrated.

if the pick is already in your gallery,you have accomplished the part most have difficulty with. now, when you are writing your post click on "go advanced", then when the cursor is in your post where you would like a pic from your gallery, click on "insert" under "my photos" under the smilies. then click on the pick that you would like to insert.

Papa

M

Mauihaole

Its about bloody time these pics are at least week or older Ill get news now that I should be able to share the photos . Thank you to everyone that has tryed to help me get this acomplished

W

wanderingwobble

lookin good bro! whats your temps like out there right now?must be nice!! i gotta wait like another two or three months til i can even think about putting girls outdoors

M

Mauihaole

Mahalo. Ok tempts mid 70s - mid-low 60s. getting 7 hrs plus direct sun hrs a day an willl add one more when I get another tree down to total 8 soild hrs but were getting 4 at one point. In regular ro soil. they were starving for sun though at one point afture germination 4 hrs ugh didnt watch shdows long ebough before I started. I had to take a lot of trees down old school ax but it much better now. So you stay WW when I live socal I started seed outside in febwith temps in 40s verl slow but let face it by june their in durt for what four monthsalredy biggins :) . Thanks for cheakin out my thread I need to get new pics today try to put em up w/n24hr Aloha

M

Mauihaole

About 3 days ago they got their 1st 3LB EJ feeding I went 3tbsn 1tsp catalist 1stp microblast and 1/4 tsp metak I always let water sit 48hrs bfore use. they all sprouted about 1/12. they had a great white w/1tsp each microblast and catalist bout ten days ago. about to smoke one and go check now . Mahalo

W

wanderingwobble

damn. i miss good weather. im in minnesnowta. its like 20 something out right now. not too bad, just doesnt usually warm up for a while. i like to put my moms outdoors every year and start over with new ones. lol then you got beasts on your hands at the end of the year. thats tight though! i like gettting outside and prepping shit for the girls real early. month or two if possible, im always paranoid about calling attention to my spots though...

M

Mauihaole

Pot#1 Bubba Kush Green House Seeds
Pot#2 OGKush#18 Reserva Privada
Pot#3 Sour Kush Reserva Privada
Pot#4 Sour Kush Reserva Privada
Pot#5 OGKusg#18 Reserva Privada
Pot#6 2 Bubba Kush 1 Afghan Haze freebie 1 humblot freebie

W

wanderingwobble

Nice! Dnas got alot of solid genetics. Havent seen them run outdoors much though. Probably just not paying attention lol lookin good though! Do you bubble you ej?

M

Mauihaole

. Hey WW thank you.. I grew up socal so I love dna flavors in my blood type thing and most what avaible on the street here in Maui is very half ass crap most time and no dispensery. Im very stoked I grew from 13-23 and 1st timenow in four yrs. I havent yet bubbled I would like to try it just dont have stones right now and the ej organic labels and feed charts both say use same day with organics not to say you can brew a few hrs but aprently it puts ph all over the placeand the ej synthetics can be used afture days afture mix so not sure plus customer service isnt the best. I do use 48 hr water though. They are about do for another Great White/Catalist drentch prob tomarro.

Top Bottom