1st Grow Joey Weed Cinderella 99 400w Aero hybrid

• Thread starter Kaiser Puff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaiser Puff

My wife Puff made an unexpected discovery today... a lone seed from a bud of Bec-Bec my rotten fruit pheno C99 gal. It looks like it might be too immature but I'm germing it anyway for the hell of it. I don't think I'll have a successful clone off my girls so maybe it will be a karmic gift of sorts. :)

BecBec seed
J

jakew215

is JW C99 different then just reg C99, cuz my c99 has straight red hairs and looks like fire, smaller popcorn buds. nothing like those big beauties.

K

Kaiser Puff

is JW C99 different then just reg C99, cuz my c99 has straight red hairs and looks like fire, smaller popcorn buds. nothing like those big beauties.

JW's C99 is supposed to be an F2 of a Bros Grimm C99 girl.

B

BipolarHiRoller

awsome stuff. after hearing so much about C99 lately and seeing this journal, my first grow from seed will def be the C99.

Any specifics about that aero tub your using? I have a ebb and flow table I'm using now and I kinda hate it.

K

Kaiser Puff

awsome stuff. after hearing so much about C99 lately and seeing this journal, my first grow from seed will def be the C99.

Any specifics about that aero tub your using? I have a ebb and flow table I'm using now and I kinda hate it.

You won't be disappointed. :-)
Well the sprinkler manifold I used produces weak spray from the nozzles unless you use a 10-15+ psi pump. I've seen it adapted to a eurogrower design, where the 1/4 lines go to 6 Dutch pots with coco or hydroton top fed and drain back into the Res. That would work nicely with a 396 gph pump but you might want an airstone in the Res.

Funny you're moving away from ebb and flow I'm thinking about doing a 3 x 3' table with a coco mat while I build a Med pressure Aero tub.

Latest posts

Top Bottom