• Tagged users None
Mrstylez

Mrstylez

20151012 061935
20151012 061945

My veg box..

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Update : through reading threads on this site I learned something that's likely been the cause of a lot of my headaches. I was unaware that the reservoir temp was supposed to remain around 60° F and was never supposed to go higher than 80°. Well my reservoir was regularly going higher than 80° so next on my list is a DIY chiller but in the meantime I am cooling the system off with frozen water bottles. I will likely place my cooling res outside of the box with tubes circulating the water back and forth. As for the chiller I read that a dehumidifier can be modified to make a chiller. Does anyone have any experience doing this? Thanks for stopping by.. peace

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Update, did some work in the garden tonight. Insulated my reservoir with some insulation foam board. Been rotating frozen water bottles to keep the temperature down until I finish building my chiller. The plants are loving it. Although they took a hit from the root aphids I'd say they are bouncing back nicely..

Here are some updated pics
20151015 002034
20151015 001623
20151015 001613
20151015 001742
20151015 002034
20151015 001623
20151015 001613
20151015 001742
20151015 001721

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I had one like that one in the pic and the tabs got loose on the dial, it would randomly shut off and come back on. The outdoor digital ones that are easy set are the best, they dont lag on time and you dont have to worry about bumping the dial and messing up your schedule, well worth it. Just make sure to get the simple one, you dont want one where you have to program every day of the week.

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Oh hell yeah I got you that's happened to me before luckily I caught it but I'm gonna look into getting one I was gonna say it does seem to hit and miss on the time like not always on and off and the exact same time every day but at least it's still doing 12 hrs haha

I feel like I still need so much shit. I thought I had it down until I started coming on here and seen how other people are getting down . Either way always trying to learn and get better so it's all good.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oh hell yeah I got you that's happened to me before luckily I caught it but I'm gonna look into getting one I was gonna say it does seem to hit and miss on the time like not always on and off and the exact same time every day but at least it's still doing 12 hrs haha

I feel like I still need so much shit. I thought I had it down until I started coming on here and seen how other people are getting down . Either way always trying to learn and get better so it's all good.
I use all analog timers, if you have a power surge. most likely the timer will reset at 12;00..my timer I use to run my lights, is from lowes. outdoor wire in timer. safly runs 3k worth a lights

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Aero cloner is working great! This one bubblicious pheno is out doing all the other test clones. Overall that plant appears to be the keeper. I had to toss out the other one fro. The flower room last night. It was getting this white shit on the leaves even after I hit it 3 times with the biowar. The other one didn't even get sick at all! Bad bitch

20151019 062648
Mrstylez

Mrstylez

that white stuff is powdery mildew/pm. you might wana bleach your tent real well after this run.
Aha, I'm going to have to read up on that stuff. I usually don't like to quit on one but I didn't wanna risk it getting the others infected. Glad to be learning all these lessons right now tho so if I ever do set up something bigger I will have plenty of experience.

Thanks again for all your input man!

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Looking good, as far as the pests go, I like the Lady bugs for spider mites, Thank God I have never had root aphids. All the cheap digital timers I bought when I started out had battery back up that in my case lasted a ridiculously long time, I know there are a few I have that I marked veg and Bloom, all I need to do is plug them in charge them up (if needed) adjust for daylight savings and PnP.
You can get a digital version of the timer TattooJim posted, they are a bit pricey for the hobbyist but if you are going to be running larger loads it is a safe bet, personally I would never put my HID's on anything less than that to mitigate any hazards associated with high current loads, fires, meltdowns etc...

Latest posts

Top Bottom