1st Grow! Need Help! Follow My 1st Grow!

• Thread starter E.Csticks187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah and defo make sure you seperate them cos you don't want to damage the roots to much. Use the nute like the o. P said. Its got veg stage eh. And just use that exellent cangaroots and make a nice big White root ball in your final pots to get some monsters nugs man:-) great luck bro.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey man, welcome, and I hope that your first run gives you exacly what you want bro. Plus a ton more :-) I know that I should know but what are beasters pls? Lol iv only read Jason kings canna Bible set, he says its just like the cheap gear that gets sent from Canada etc to the u. S, .what's the appeal of this beasters? Lol. Ta man.

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

Yeah, the beaters was definitely b.c bud i got from a buddy of mine. Just a nick name we call bud that is better than mids, but not kind bud

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh right, thank you for sharing that mate, so it's nice mids ,just not pure dank. Nice, good luck man eh :-)

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

The beasters was actually really really orange.. Almost gold actually.. Like a dark orange! But also very very dense and sticky.. Huge indica fan leaves. But pics will be up soon. Been working lately so time has been an issue. Byt plants are looking great!! Topped them and they are getting really close too being ready for the outdoors, but lol pics will be coming!! You will be amazed what this east coasters can do with some cfls, great soil, and bomb nutes!! I dont need any high dollar lights or overly expensive grow tents!! Especially on my first grow!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Good. On you mate. I see even the seedlings look super healthy and green :-) great work man. I'm curious now about the beasters :( .it actually ,sounds, really not to bad at all:-) well that description has me wanting to try it now:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey Ken, nice useful advice. You beat me to it:-) hey he is doing great for a first run eh! Yeah man try to get the cfl, s as close as you can mate, looks ace for your first run :-) keep us updated man.

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

Well here they go, these are about 2 1/2 weeks old...
0528130058a
0528130058a
0528130101a
0528130101a
0528130101b

0528130101b
E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

Not sure if thats nutrition burn, but it starting to become a problem. This is just after its first shot of nutrients. They are about 4 weeks older than that now. Next step is outdoors!

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey bro:-) looking good man. that may be a little nute burn? just use quarter doses maybee upping it if needed and go ,feed,feed,just water and so on.have yoor nutes got full trace,micro nutrients etc? im not a good trouble shooter eh:-). im not one of these that can just look at a plant and go ,OH WELL YEA YEA THATS CLEARLY A ? DEFICINCIE:-)LOL i never have been i know you basiks like N ,P, calcium,magnesium etc but yours look all ok dont sweat it over tiny bottom leaves bro .your doing good.just check for micro nutes in ya food mate is all i can say.oh and for a quick fix of good shit just do a very simple compost tea? like? 1,litre of good soil in 15,20,litres of water and bubble,or stir and sit it for 24,hours to leach all the goodness out the soil into the bucket of water then SHAZZAMM. percy plants:-) also use this as a foliar spray for the quick fix on foliage. if im hard to understand im sorry.just stoned.let me know.and ill tell. you in a better way .keep up the good work eh mate.u doing real nicely.

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

thanks man, i was actually getting some chicken shit so that could probably help me ALOT!!! Also I wanted to know if i could use horse shit, or donkey shit to put in the tea, i am a country bunkin, in the deep east if you feel me, so fertilizers are not a problem, They will be going outside in like 3-4 weeks so, i MIGHT be able to throw them under this 400 watt hps im looking at to give them that umphhhhh!!! lol

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

that could possibly be fully sativa also, alot of hybrids i see, and some kind bud(loud) lol, along with my view of beasters. All of my plantst i just fed them a lil lime juice, not good eh?

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah i would take full advantage of the manuers man. they will need composting first tho or you will be putting some nasty shit.lol . in your tea,soil.IT MUST BE COMPOSTED.or all the shit is full of wead seeds etc,(not the ones you can smoke tho eh):-) also its to rich ,hot, to use strait up uncomposted.its like? overkill,undoable.but were you are im sure you can compost:-)yeah man good stuff mate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom