1st grow pics. opinion pls

• Thread starter bonghits4u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonghits4u

bonghits4u

The best thing I can do to kick my humidity up at the moment is just pour water in the bottom of the tent and let the light do the work. If I turn off my vent fan its gets around 65 percent humid but also like 7483922 degrees. And I think I'll try your method.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

The best thing I can do to kick my humidity up at the moment is just pour water in the bottom of the tent and let the light do the work. If I turn off my vent fan its gets around 65 percent humid but also like 7483922 degrees. And I think I'll try your method.

Yeah... don't dump water on your floor. Having stagnant water in your space will cause far more problems than it will correct. Look into a for your space. Or you could consider getting a temperature controller that would turn on your fan when it got too hot and turned it off when the temp is just right.

vaporedout

vaporedout

id say a sativa of some sort. i saw someone say blue power, i was thinking something along the blue dream family myself. as an old guy i painted with whos been smoking for 50+ years. the strain is: WEED :) looks good, dont get impatient and pull them early, pretty much the most popular noob mistake. get a loop to pinpoint the perfect time to pull.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lookin good bro! I'd like to see the final product. Don't get nervous about drying and curing the method comes with experience. Just read this forum till your eyes hurt. Some awesome people on here. Hope you caught the bug and grow for the rest of your life. Keep it green!

bonghits4u

bonghits4u

id say a sativa of some sort. i saw someone say blue power, i was thinking something along the blue dream family myself. as an old guy i painted with whos been smoking for 50+ years. the strain is: WEED :) looks good, dont get impatient and pull them early, pretty much the most popular noob mistake. get a loop to pinpoint the perfect time to pull.
Yea it was some seeds my buddy saved over a year or so and these one sprouted. He always smoke kill thou so I knew automatically they would be good. Its 2 different strains in there.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yea I love everything about it and I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and final product
That's great. Now take it slow. Mistakes will happen from time to time. The best advice you will get is kiss. It took me over a year to actually realize that. Pick a strain an easier one and practice on it. Clone top lst see what it likes and doesn't like ect. Good luck keep reading and if you need some help I'm here and so is the farm!

bonghits4u

bonghits4u

Thanks a lot for all the support guys. I'll take everything said in consideration and post more picture as thing develop

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Lookin pretty legit bong! gotta say for your first your on the right track, be careful cause this shit is very addictive, growing that is:) And yea you want your rh around 40-50 in flower, even a bucket of water in there would push it up a bit, also big ups to not being in a hurry, thats a big mistake most beginners make. keep it up my man:)

masshole61

masshole61

Nice job, bro! Id be proud of that! You posted in the organic soil section. Did you go with your own soil mix?

bonghits4u

bonghits4u

IMG 20131226 160948
IMG 20131226 160948
IMG 20131225 113137

IMG 20131224 125604 048
bonghits4u

bonghits4u

Lookin pretty legit bong! gotta say for your first your on the right track, be careful cause this shit is very addictive, growing that is:) And yea you want your rh around 40-50 in flower, even a bucket of water in there would push it up a bit, also big ups to not being in a hurry, thats a big mistake most beginners make. keep it up my man:)
Thank! Yea i can see where the word addictive can come into pla. sometimes ill sit and stare at em. lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Dude if my first grow looked like that I would have sh*t. Ur doing a great job bro! Stick around! For the record u r getting likes by some pretty awesome people.

Top Bottom