1st grow pics. opinion pls

• Thread starter bonghits4u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indonesia

indonesia

Just see what the steady temp is with just your lights on then get a portable ac unit, or something like it to bring that 90 or a hundred back down to the 70s. inline fans arent enough by themselves unless you got a sweet basement:) thats 60 65 all year by itself. Btw is that an arbor you got in your pic lol im bout to pick up a new landyacht

bonghits4u

bonghits4u

Just see what the steady temp is with just your lights on then get a portable ac unit, or something like it to bring that 90 or a hundred back down to the 70s. inline fans arent enough by themselves unless you got a sweet basement:) thats 60 65 all year by itself. Btw is that an arbor you got in your pic lol im bout to pick up a new landyacht
Thanks for the tip. I have some agent orange crossed wwith something random germinating right now. Its an original- free ride 41 with a rocker concave. Paris trucks dropped through also and abec 7 bearings. I like landyacht boards thou but die hard original fan.

indonesia

indonesia

word up. all the bicyclists look at me funny when i fly by them on the bike path on my longboard lol

Shamus

Shamus

i would say it looks like ya got another 2-3 weeks to go homie, real good first grow

Top Bottom