1st grow

• Thread starter NewWorld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewWorld

NewWorld

From here I massively increased the feed. Up to just under 2000PPM.
The highest feed i did which I done for 3 days is in the image

Screenshot 20201102 014705 Gallery
NewWorld

NewWorld

Transferred in to bigger pots a few weeks back. Only done 8 here. Picked a few more pots up the following day. Was running under 400w HPS.
For the last 10 days they've gone in to the big boy tent. Under the 600w zeus pro. So they've developed loads since here will update pictures tomorrow

Screenshot 20201102 013331 WhatsApp
NewWorld

NewWorld

3rd grow will be...
Bruce banner ×3
Blue gelato ×3
Jack herrera ×1
Super silver haze ×2
And 3 cuttings of the gelato 42 i grew previously.

Seed picture is of blue gelato 41

Screenshot 20201102 013108 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201102 013025 WhatsApp
NewWorld

NewWorld

All 3 bruce banner by original sensible seeds sprouted.
All 3 blue gelato 41 by barney's Farm sprouted.
Both BB and BG are over 3 inches tall now.

Didn't have so much success with green house seeds GHS.
Only 1 of the 3 jack herrera rooted but still hasn't shown any leaf yet. So way behind.
2 of their super silver haze rooted. One stands at a inch tall the other still hasn't broken the surface.

3 others that were duds I persevered with for 6 days. Decided to bin them eventually as I always suspected I'd have a few duds and wanted to keep my gelato 42 strain going.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Thanks. I spent hours researching. Will change a load of things this time. My 2nd grows a week away from flower. Will post more regularly
Gotta love the readers 👍🌱

RR1

RR1

5 weeks in to flower. Think all these were taken roughly the same time
I do exclusively scrog grows, and I saw your progression. You did good. I do it a little different here and there, but you got the idea. First time I did it I worried about all the little details, but it's like anything else, practice makes perfect. You got the important parts, airflow, proper lighting, and proper pruning. I also lollypop the colas a bit at week 4 of flower. I also use Oxygen pot system for ebb and flow buckets, so my veg is only 8 weeks, but the yield is amazing. I have a bunch of patients to look after, so I do need to keep harvests a bit heavy.
Nice job
RR1

NewWorld

NewWorld

I do exclusively scrog grows, and I saw your progression. You did good. I do it a little different here and there, but you got the idea. First time I did it I worried about all the little details, but it's like anything else, practice makes perfect. You got the important parts, airflow, proper lighting, and proper pruning. I also lollypop the colas a bit at week 4 of flower. I also use Oxygen pot system for ebb and flow buckets, so my veg is only 8 weeks, but the yield is amazing. I have a bunch of patients to look after, so I do need to keep harvests a bit heavy.
Nice job
RR1
I got a bit lazy mainly because of the amount of foliage. I had a lot of small stuff because I didn't clear it enough along the way. This grow im going to massively reduce the budding site and just try for 8 major tops on each plant along with a few side ones. Im also doing 12 plants instead of 7 so should fill the tent a lot quicker.

I've been looking at building a hydroponics system myself. Was planning on june/July time. Need to do some room conversion 1st. Sticking to coco for the next 2 grows at least.

NewWorld

NewWorld

What kind of lights? Co2?
No didnt supplement CO2. I did spend a lot of time in the room with them. I had a zeus 600w pro and a 660w HPS. But there was a dense area that wasn't getting enough light. So I bought the mars hydro SP3000 to cover the gap. This next grow I'm getting rid of the HPS from my flowering tent. Will have my zues in the middle with 2 SP3000's, one either side of the zues. I'm growing in a 2.4 by 1.2m tent

NeverMrs

NeverMrs

2 weeks in to flower. So I defoliated them yesterday. Thoughts on doing it at this stage? This is my1st grow. You can see 2 plants in the picture. One section I pretty heavily defoliated. Dont have a pic. I'm hoping to find out which gives the best results for future grows

Pretty close to the defoliation that I have to do, but we do it in week 3.. it's great for light penetration, which seems to help lower buds get the light they need to actually amount to anything. Slowly getting my boss to see the value in topping the plants twice in veg, once we change the program for that then I'll start wearing him down concerning defoliating first day of flower and (hopefully) again on day 21... It sounds crazy, I know, but I've seen the benefits... It's unreal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom