• Thread starter FattyJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FattyJ

FattyJ

20170511 072823

jipp

jipp

good morning. how many days? hope you are having a fantastic day. looking good.
oh yeah i see frost :D
chris.

jipp

jipp

im told i can grwo out side in the senora desert but man i do not think i would have the skill to do that for a long while.

chris.

FattyJ

FattyJ

Doing both is definitely work, but not only can I grow a few monsters, I have unlimited access to quality clones and free lighting for vegging.

jipp

jipp

Doing both is definitely work, but not only can I grow a few monsters, I have unlimited access to quality clones and free lighting for vegging.
yeah.. i like out door grown herb. plus out door plants just look sweet.
i can remember as a kid we would go for 8 hour horse back rides.. and we would be up in the back woods and smell skunk.. we never found any.. that s hit was blowing in from miles away. hah

now id imagine id be smelling jet fuel and cookies and shit hah. and probably find it, cause you have to right on the cookie to find it hah. jet fuel i think would travel well.. but holy shit skunk would smell the whole country side up.
bring back the old skunk!

chris.

FattyJ

FattyJ

Amen...lol... I love growing outdoors, just brings more risk doing it at home and I'm not able to get out like I use to... before I'd go a mile or so through the woods behind the house to do my gardening but now it's in the backyard. Just had to scale way back... Definitely prefer outdoors, but love the indoor time frame.

Top Bottom