1st time Composte tea pls help

• Thread starter Pioneerstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pioneerstoner

What’s sup everyone…..I started growing about. A year ago. The only thing I don’t have is a good recipe for some tea at every stage seed/veg/flower. So if you guys can help me build a tea it we’ll be helpful. I well be making a profile on this wonderful website that I found today. PLEASE AND THANKS

P

Pioneerstoner

Seedling tea
Boosted tea
Flowering mix
Is that you in the video???…..2nd thank you for the reply. The thing is I live in the city streets where no grass and nasty dirt 🤢 don’t want to dig up anything where I’m from

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Is that you in the video???…..2nd thank you for the reply. The thing is I live in the city streets where no grass and nasty dirt 🤢 don’t want to dig up anything where I’m from
No it's not me. But I use a lot of Nate's organics in my outdoor.

Any chance you could buy a few bags of compost at the hardware store or garden center?
If you want to make teas you need the basic ingredients a few buckets and someplace to store stuff.
Otherwise are you open to growing with a simple synthetic fertilizer?
I grow real nice organics in the summer time and straight synthetic indoors with great results.

P

Pioneerstoner

No it's not me. But I use a lot of Nate's organics in my outdoor.

Any chance you could buy a few bags of compost at the hardware store or garden center?
If you want to make teas you need the basic ingredients a few buckets and someplace to store stuff.
Otherwise are you open to growing with a simple synthetic fertilizer?
I grow real nice organics in the summer time and straight synthetic indoors with great results.
I can get a bad of some worm castings? I just need to figure out a good recipe for veg and flower

Top Bottom