1st Time Grow Would Like To See What You Think, Smaller Plant Smells Like Peaches

• Thread starter Bongappetite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bongappetite

Bongappetite

1st time grow, I have 2 plants the bushier plant vegetated for a month and is now on week five of 12/12. The other plant vegetated for 3 weeks, the main cola looks like it has ice on it.The smaller plant has a really sweet smell it smells like a peach. If anyone can help out I’d appreciate it.

-Bongappetite

1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 2
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 3
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 4
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 5
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 6
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 7
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 8
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 9
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 10
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 11
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 12
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 13
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 14
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 15
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 16
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 17
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 18
1st time grow would like to see what you think smaller plant smells like peaches 19
Enforcer

Enforcer

Looks good! Maybe a little too green though. You may be over feeding Nitrogen. If you’re using a Cal-Mag supplement, back off by half. Otherwise, nice work!

Irish063

Irish063

Looks good man.
Were you looking for a specific recommendation or just in general if anyone had any thought?
I'd say your doing good.

Bongappetite

Bongappetite

I’d just like to know how I’m doing for my first grow. Anything helps

Irish063

Irish063

It looks like you are doing great to me. Id say keep doing what you are doing. Maybe cut away some of the big fan leaves that are blocking some light from getting to the lower buds. Also look at cutting out nitrogen soon if you haven't. Im not an expert so i don't know exactly what week to suggest but by the looks of them they would probably have enough stored to ride to until harvest.

King Julien

King Julien

Looks like some good bud.

My only advice might be next time to look into low stress training or supercropping. Or top it a couple of times. That is one very beautiful cola you've got there but you could have had a few more like it.

Other than that what they said. Looks a little nitrogen rich. Hard to tell from pics over a computer because you never know how much things are being scewed to one direction or the other.

R

Rocky388

1st time grow, I have 2 plants the bushier plant vegetated for a month and is now on week five of 12/12. The other plant vegetated for 3 weeks, the main cola looks like it has ice on it.The smaller plant has a really sweet smell it smells like a peach. If anyone can help out I’d appreciate it.

-Bongappetite
WOW! for your first grow I wouldn't change anything...you got it right the first time do you know the strains> from the pics i see some indicas "the darker bue green leaves...GOOD LUCK BROTHER...Rocky388

Latest posts

Top Bottom