1st Time Grower - RDWC - Kosher Kush

• Thread starter FourPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FourPlants

FourPlants

Day 52 of 12/12

Getting a little antsy as the time winds down. Enjoying every minute of growing but really itching to test the final product. Need to make sure I am ready for curing process to make sure I get the most out of my hard work.

Anyways, here is me playing with photography some more

1022A

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Photography great as always man; I see some free lights and seeds in your future.

The fly-by vid plus that song and time of year, lol, too good! šŸ˜† šŸ„°

FourPlants

FourPlants

Photography great as always man; I see some free lights and seeds in your future.

The fly-by vid plus that song and time of year, lol, too good! šŸ˜† šŸ„°

The video was quick without much real work put into it. Just testing the waters. I shall put some real effort into a remix and post it with its own thread.

Just got back from taking my old man puppy (approaching 13) to the vet.

Heartworm/Flea & Ticket/Allergy Shot/Expensive Shampoo/Joint Supplements.... He is snoring happy as can be over there. My wallet on the other hand lol

I didn't post any morning tunes... Lets get in the time machine

Junior Brow is the man!

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Just got back from taking my old man puppy (approaching 13) to the vet.

Yeah, that can get expensive, right?. I lost my 14 year old pup last year. She may as well have been eating money given how much her vet bills costs us for all her old lady needs, but worth every penny imo.

Great tunes as always. Looking forward to the new vid :D

FourPlants

FourPlants

Sorry about your loss brother, always painful. I donā€™t not look forward to the day my son who has had this dog everyday of his life has to deal with losing him. We lost our cats in the last two years as well. Crockett and Tubbs

FourPlants

FourPlants

Good Morning on the farm!!! Realized I haven't even taken any shots of the ladies undersides so here goes one. I should find a GI Joe or something to sit next to the trunk like it is sitting under a shade tree

KKTrunk

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Good Morning on the farm!!! Realized I haven't even taken any shots of the ladies undersides so here goes one. I should find a GI Joe or something to sit next to the trunk like it is sitting under a shade tree

Ha, at first I thought it was a tree! You need to grab that GI Joe and then toss in a blue background. That might just win a contest :D

FourPlants

FourPlants

Ha, at first I thought it was a tree! You need to grab that GI Joe and then toss in a blue background. That might just win a contest :D
Taking my son to the pumpkin patch this morning. I will see what I can grab and put something together this afternoon lol

FourPlants

FourPlants

Day 53 of 12/12

May have tried some of a small larf branch from the underside I cut off a week ago. Me and a few buddies each tired an individual bowl. Of course flavor wasn't there but it had some nice effects considering it didn't even make close to harvest.

1023A

FourPlants

FourPlants

Day 54 of 12/12

Drinking my morning coffee and enjoying some Durban Poison. A few bong rips as I rolled up a nice little joint. Smoked good and had excellent flavor that paired wonderfully with my coffee.

Any coffee drinkers here? I personally prefer using a French Press. It gives me the control I like to make a great product. I feel I should start playing with more bean varieties.

Durban

1024A

Latest posts

Top Bottom