1st time grower, seed problems?

• Thread starter Budw3is3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dusty68

dusty68

Hey grow bud:
I am no expert as I am on only on my 4th grow. I did 6 months of research before starting. When I first started germinating I tried the same way you did it with about 60% success rate. I switched to the paper towel in a plastic bag method and 've been realizing 100% germination rate. I even let the tap root get too long as I spaced out and forgot about them for 3 days. I had no problem unweaving the root and dropping it in the rock wool. I thought I would chime in to help but please remember I am only one opinion and that works for me. I hope these make it for you and I agree that you learn by failing. Your next grow will be better.
Dusty

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Hey grow bud:
I am no expert as I am on only on my 4th grow. I did 6 months of research before starting. When I first started germinating I tried the same way you did it with about 60% success rate. I switched to the paper towel in a plastic bag method and 've been realizing 100% germination rate. I even let the tap root get too long as I spaced out and forgot about them for 3 days. I had no problem unweaving the root and dropping it in the rock wool. I thought I would chime in to help but please remember I am only one opinion and that works for me. I hope these make it for you and I agree that you learn by failing. Your next grow will be better.
Dusty
Good share Dusty, thanks brother 👊

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

4 days till flush, this lady doesn't look great. What could it be?

Bud 👊

Screenshot 20201002 054941 Gallery
Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Purchased this today from Amazon to check the trichome stage. Great bit of kit, will try and share some pictures. £15

Bud 👊

Screenshot 20201002 225043 Amazon Shopping
Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Hello all, I flush next week using plain RO water.

Does any use cold / freezing water to stress the plants? I'm reading it can increase yield but wanted to hear people's experience.

Bud 👊

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Hello All,

Just in the process of flushing, emptied the tank and noticed these little fuckers. Never had this before, can anybody help? @Aqua Man have you seen this before?

Little bastards look like mites of some sort?

Thanks Bud 👊

20201006 214839
20201006 214834
Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Start of week 8 Flower, the end is near ..FLUSH 💦

The smell is tremendous 👍

pH adjusted to 5.8 and the water temperature is at 17°c (just RO water no nutrients), full on shit myself when I saw the springtails and went running to @Aqua Man the fountain of knowledge. Big shout out for all the help I have had on this forum.

250 PPM (TDS) when I checked after 10 hours of changing the tank. I'm guessing the PPM increase from 0 is because the roots have been washed and residual in the system have caused an increase. After a couple of days I may change the tank again and flush.

I haven't changed my light schedule, still 12/12.

Any tips welcome.

Bud 👊

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Jesus Christ, I just shit my pants!

I must have had a small amount out of "pH up" left in the syringe from the other day... Went to use some "pH down" today and had a little pop and a puff of smoke 🤯

Fuck me, I'm doing magic

I changed the water again in the system with plain RO.

Bud 👊

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bugs never a great thing but for the most part these guys are not really a huge threat especially late in your grow.

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Hello dudes, I'm into my 5th day of flushing and Jesus the amount of water these girls are drinking is incredible. I'm finding myself making RO again.

I have seen stem splitting 3 days before harvest, can anybody recommend? Also, I have seen people not putting the lights on for the last 48 hours... again can anybody recommend?

Thanks

Bud 👊

Devlin1242

Devlin1242

Hello all, I flush next week using plain RO water.

Does any use cold / freezing water to stress the plants? I'm reading it can increase yield but wanted to hear people's experience.

Bud 👊
It won't increase your yield at all that's for sure

Top Bottom