1st time organic grow update.. glad i made it this far..

• Thread starter snokyjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

Cheers, yeah im not that worried about drying or curing.. glass jars and hygrometers are ready.
Hoping for a 7 to ten day dry.. 2 plus wks cure.. i read that if you dont dry them out completely before chop they can take weeks to dry, plus im hoping to stress them a bit see if i can get some more sugar on them, cheers.
Burp the jars regularly, the jars are a great way to store the smoke as well. I have read that the cup winners are cured almost a year.
It is my understanding that the curing has everything to do with the quality and taste not THC. Curing can be a real test of one's patience to produce good tasting, and smooth smoking weed.

Lockebox

Lockebox

where’s the sensors on that meter to be able to sense the humidity?
underneath the clay or?
Was wondering that myself.

I'm thinking the sensors are on the underside and he cut a hole out of the lid and caulked it in with putty leaving the sensor inside sealed? Pretty cool either way!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
where’s the sensors on that meter to be able to sense the humidity?
underneath the clay or?
Yeah I made sure they read temps from the backside, there are tiny little holes on the back by the battery plate, they are accurate as long as your batteries are fresh. They start throwing alien script once the start to die. I also customized them into 64 quart totes too. They work amazing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Burp the jars regularly, the jars are a great way to store the smoke as well. I have read that the cup winners are cured almost a year.
It is my understanding that the curing has everything to do with the quality and taste not THC. Curing can be a real test of one's patience to produce good tasting, and smooth smoking weed.
I just pulled some banana kush I had in the jar for 9 months last week, I yanked it out of my armoire and it was reading at 57%, I opened it and my cats started sneezing.

Top Bottom