1st Time Tent grow ..Run for xmas 2008

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stackin Paper

Shit hot m8, thats another thing about these set ups, the growth rate is just phenomenal that you can see the growth every day.

How long does she take to finish Kilo bruv?

K

Kilo

thanks chaps...yeah i love the growth on these...im thinking about using pots next time 6.5ltr with cellmax or pebbles in ....18 to a tray with a nice bit of veg on drips just recirculating ..justa thought

she finishes bang on 8wks stacks

K

Kilo

20 days flower

ez farmers,

just a wee update!

day 20 in flower today..res is now ec1.4 ph5.7 lights on temps 22 and lights off temps 17, res temps are 15-20.

Ive just added another 600 to get as much as i can from this little table.

I also added 60ml of hammer head to res at 1 ml per ltr (res=68ltrs) and canna a&b, 30 ml of liquid oxygen 5ml per 10 ltr.

NB i've also found the manual fluro setting on cam...still messing about with it, hehe not a pro by any means.

so hope you like the progress..

I also got some black bristol kush today, any details on her would be much appreciated...i beleive it comes from clone only since the 90's ..so will be running that in the near future ;)

20 days 006
20 days 010
20 days 018
20 days 021
20 days 028
F

FastForward

Looking good K.....no idea about Bristol Black Kush, soz....

K

Kilo

Nice one FF :)

ez farmers....I grabbed these shots today from a good friends place ;), he said i could post these pics ;) Its the crit-mass i got on my tables :) still got about 2 wks to go

this wouldnt ever be my first choice to grow, as its a run of the mill toke imo, but its all i had available when i ran into all the probs in the beginning...bring on the kalisnapple hehe ... :flower:flower

IMG 0450 edited
IMG 0456
F

FastForward

The BBK according to the list - "90`s HK sport pheno". I'm starting to get an idea of what's going on....buy a bag of regular landrace/relatively unworked seeds, find a nice pheno, give it a name :)

Bring on the schnapple indeed....you have mad growing skills dude....

K

Kilo

ez FF ..cant wait to run the snapple...that kushe will be ran on the side lines i always do so when gifted with bits..even the snapple will

zoolander = nice one m8...u got some nice stuff going on aswell thxs for dropping by

S

Stackin Paper

Ya killin it m8, straight up killin it:muscle

How many ya got in there and whats the size of the room?:D

K

Kilo

size of room is 2.4 mtrs by 4mtrs ;) thanks for the kind words..

K

Kilo

ez farmers bit slack on the updates with xmas new year and my bday on sunday also having a poxy car crash and writing off my bm also cropping other location over xmas wk pfff :(

anyhow this grow is on its last legs and will be cropped on friday...been flushing since saturday.

i just need to pick up my multi flow system and a few changes to the room and i be back with a tree stylee grow..i get some crop picks up soon

thanks thc

cya all around...happy new year everyone!!

Mass1
Mass2
Mass3
F

FastForward

Happy bday K :) Shame about the car - hope you're okay. There's way too many cnuts on the road these days and not enough coppers when you need them. Red lights around here are apparently optional...

K

Kilo

yeah im fine bro... just a whip lash injury so i be getting a nice pay out hopefully and 3rd party claim full responsibility.... thanks man :) didnt help me having to crop a few times over festive season and fit everything else in with the pain ...1 more and we be sailing again ;) ..im feeling good now ..should have new car next wkish ;)

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
No dried nug shots?..

p.s hope the necks ok

K

Kilo

thanks to all that have passed by and been patient with this update ... I now have a new cable for pocket camera ..kids fooked it up....so some bud shots

better late than never i suppose :sign0023:

I got another thread somewhere aswell that i need to update with bud shots but i still havent had time to try and remove from my camcorder ??

thank again all :) :bong-hits:

just some of the bounty :cool0010:

DSCF2905
DSCF2906
DSCF2917
F

FastForward

Great result....and gotta love those B&Q buckets..... 12l of green joy :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom