1st timer growing Do I transplant or from seedling to ground

• Thread starter Canada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Is a hole 24”wide and long and 18-20” deep big enough for one plant ??had planned on filling with fox farm frog soil
More than sufficient. By the time roots start pushing out of that they’ll go anywhere. Be sure to add lots of perlite and to fill the top of the medium up regularly as it packs down.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

So perlite and some earthworm castings are ok
You bet. In fact drop some live earthworms in occasionally. Throw some coffee grounds down. Some. Not a weeks worth. Buy some fishing worms and drop them on after you’ve cultivated the top soil for an inch or so.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Avoid any tree products as soil expanders. Avoid tree bark anywhere you don’t want bugs including flower beds at the house. No sawdust. Takes forever for cellulose to decompose.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Copper chicken wire, to keep the slugs and leaf eating monsters at bay. Urine and hair clippings from your head to keep the deer and larger mammals at bay. Dont forget to post pics regularly for proper assessments. Good luck GroMe.😁😄🤞🤘

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Also if I may be so bold, try the Gaia Green dry ammendment supply line. For Veg use (4.4.4) All purpose and worm castings(2.0.0) *Optional Super Fly Insect Frass(3.2.4). And for flower use (2.8.4) Super Bloom and Worm Castings(2.0.0)*optional (3.2.4) Super Fly Insect Frass Once again goodluck GroMe.

20210415 181959
20210415 182001
20210415 182004
20210415 182009
20210415 181955
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
for flower use rabbit shit that’s the best.
work casting in your mix for veg is good..
i don’t do anything for pest etc, except clear away all other growing weeds so the plant can breath and get every bit of wind.
nothing for pest etc because the plant produces different terpene profiles based on what it needs at that area of the plant,
to keep pest away.. etc..
i understand if you have a pest issue, than you got to do what you got to do..
most important is they need to be in an open space to breath,
otherwise pretty good chance she’ll get white powdery mildew..

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

for flower use rabbit shit that’s the best.
work casting in your mix for veg is good..
i don’t do anything for pest etc, except clear away all other growing weeds so the plant can breath and get every bit of wind.
nothing for pest etc because the plant produces different terpene profiles based on what it needs at that area of the plant,
to keep pest away.. etc..
i understand if you have a pest issue, than you got to do what you got to do..
most important is they need to be in an open space to breath,
otherwise pretty good chance she’ll get white powdery mildew..
Trimming in veg is almost a daily occurence lol. Yeah make sure you clean up your lower 1/3 of the plant , at least do two (2) decent trims in veg I recommend once every 30 days. I run on a 120 day cycle so , all depends on how long and where your at.

Top Bottom