1st Timer

• Thread starter Helpme11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

numbnutts

First time around huh. Looks like your doing a great job man. Blues bloom ? Is that a strain or a nutrient. Just wondering.
What lights your using. I assume hps because it's orange light .
What medium are you growing in. What size pots. Etc...
Would love to see a photo that's taken when the lights go off that way I could see the real color rather than the orange color the hospital gives off

BudBogart

BudBogart

Looks great. Numb is right about taking pictures with the hips off. Very hard to see how healthy they really are under that lighting. Keep up the good. Any problems, let us know.

Helpme11

Helpme11

Hi yeah 1st time me doing this
I'm doing a blueberry strain very potent...
This pic is upto date 4th week in bloom I'm using coco A&B just finished my 2 week of big bud now I'm on budder tree pk9-18 then in week 6-7 I'll b giving it overdrive then proberely flush with final phase as my partners mum as terminal cancer so it's mainly to create the oil
I'm using 15ltr pots and yea hps lights 3 600wTs and growing in canna professional
Feed dosage
Canna A&B 300ml each
Budder tree 25ml
Ph 6.2-6.4
When I use overdrive will b 200ml

Helpme11

Helpme11

Looks great. Numb is right about taking pictures with the hips off. Very hard to see how healthy they really are under that lighting. Keep up the good. Any problems, let us know.
When would you advice me to use my overdrive ?

Helpme11

Helpme11

Hi guys I've found this on my plant leave I'm believing it's mold so I've turned my air con up so its on all day now I've gone round all my plants deleafed got damp cloth cleaned what is left then mixed 40% milk to 60% water and gave them all a spray is there much more I can do and my humidity is T 40-50% I have two and half weeks left

BudBogart

BudBogart

Looking very nice. Did you get the mildew cleared up?
I grow organic so I can't help re when to add stuff, sorry to say.

Helpme11

Helpme11

Yes mate I deleafed n done my 40% milk 60% water mix gave them a good spray made the leaves like water proof wasn't very present 1st day but now wow smells amazing lol and no problems

Top Bottom