1st timers grow part 2

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

hello everyone
Last weekend we harvested the 1st timers garden for the second time. This is only the second time he has ever grown medicine and he averaged 3.1 pounds per plant/ 11 plants. He did one helluva job. This is the g13 pheno from the 13 dawgz cross i created.

enjoy

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

this is how you harvest a tree, bend it over cage and all, cut the 2 zip ties and cut through the main stalk. then cut all the branches off at the main stem from the bottom up.

IMG_1658.jpg

hope you enjoy the pics

dds

B

bakershredhead

13 dawgz?

Hey dds impressive as always. Iv'e got some NL vegging in my mpb right now. This will b my first go. Made a few mistakes but I'm on track. Don't mean to pester ya but I know you posted that your 13 dawgz was finally sent to the farm after all the drama. Just still wondering if that's happening. I think that post was deleted. If not no worries thanks for the inspiration

B

bdawgburner

Im very impressed by this system. I wish I had the electrical capabilities to run something like that.

The 13 dawgs dropped a couple days ago shredhead.

C

crossouttheiis

that is looking really good! and great job for a first time!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Doubleds do you or your patients ever run into a mold problem with the colas like that?

BTW hats off to a system that a guy on his second run can pull something off like that. That shows the true workings of the complete system and how user friendly it can be.

R

Rob1

Man i can not wait to move to the new house at the end of the year so i can run a mpb system. awesome job.

D

doubleds

Doubleds do you or your patients ever run into a mold problem with the colas like that?

BTW hats off to a system that a guy on his second run can pull something off like that. That shows the true workings of the complete system and how user friendly it can be.

In the 27 years straight i have been an indoor grower only once have i got bud rot and that was 2 years ago.
It was only 1 bud, the branch fell against a wall covered with plastic and i couldnt get to it to tie it up. Dehumidifiers are a big need for the 12 hour lights off period. In my 10 plant room i use 2 x 70 pint dehueys and my 25 plant room i use 5 x 70 pint units.

Thanks for the props on the system bro, his garden is exacly the same as mine, spared no expense and he is reaping the rewards now.

dds

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

A+.
This just proves how incredible the MPB system really is.

C

Coxie

hello everyone
Last weekend we harvested the 1st timers garden for the second time. This is only the second time he has ever grown medicine and he averaged 3.1 pounds per plant/ 11 plants. He did one helluva job. This is the g13 pheno from the 13 dawgz cross i created.

enjoy

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

this is how you harvest a tree, bend it over cage and all, cut the 2 zip ties and cut through the main stalk. then cut all the branches off at the main stem from the bottom up.

IMG_1658.jpg

hope you enjoy the pics

dds

Hello doubled - what an amazing 2nd time harvest, dont know that I've EVER seen buds that wide! A question that I've had, for you and everyone else, concerns the white plastic on the top of the MPBs. Is the purpose of this to keep light out of the MPBs or more for the reflection factor, or both?? If its for reflection I guess I'm a little confused; I know I've read in a couple places, including JC's books, that one shouldn't 'paint the floor white' due to the fact that 'tender leaf undersides don't like direct light.' I realize that once these things bush out a little this would not be a factor since light can't really get in there any more, but this seems like it could be a factor when smaller ladies are first put in there. Could this have anything to do with the initial lumen-shock variable? Thanks again and again for all the great info!!

S

SouthernFarms

DDs I am hoping that the retail version of your system is available for purchase when I get ready to start my grow. I know I can put one together. But, I love the idea of having most everything together at one time than just setting her up. Would be awesome to be able to purchase the first one and be able to use the 13 Dawgz beans I was able to get on Friday. LOL what a testamonial that could wind up being.

D

doubleds

Hello doubled - what an amazing 2nd time harvest, dont know that I've EVER seen buds that wide! A question that I've had, for you and everyone else, concerns the white plastic on the top of the MPBs. Is the purpose of this to keep light out of the MPBs or more for the reflection factor, or both?? If its for reflection I guess I'm a little confused; I know I've read in a couple places, including JC's books, that one shouldn't 'paint the floor white' due to the fact that 'tender leaf undersides don't like direct light.' I realize that once these things bush out a little this would not be a factor since light can't really get in there any more, but this seems like it could be a factor when smaller ladies are first put in there. Could this have anything to do with the initial lumen-shock variable? Thanks again and again for all the great info!!

black bins are great for keeping the light out but really suck for getting warm/heating up your water. The white plastic reflects the light away stopping the black bins from soaking up the heat from the direct light.

dds

R

Rob1

man i am really glad i got them 13dawgs. saving them for when i can do a mpb tree grow.. thanks again DD everything you do is just on another level..

S

SoCaliSmoking

DoubleD does it again!

Beautiful piece of work! I sent you a PM yesterday, please let me know if you can help out another first-timer!

M

MedicalINFO

DD's I am soo stoked to see this. I am flipping the switch to flower today! I have 12 Black Dominas in there and they are crushing. I did my first res change yesterday and was stoked to see them perk up from the mini flush.

Is it necessary to have a fan blowing up on each bulb? I'm runnin' 11 thousands and 2 600 with a 4 ton ac, I'm just trying to keep my overhead down, I exceeded my budget about 3 weeks ago (lol)

thanks again DD's you have changed my life/ and my lower back thanks you for I never will have to carry bags of coco in or out :) :) The system is so user friendly, I can't thank you enough

thanks

Y

yayarea

hey dd what is the difference in starting with the 4x4 rockwool cube versus the 6x6. And when going with the 6x6 what is the veg time on the tray and then in the mpb? I veg in a mini mpb and they got to big alot of stretchy side branches fighting for light, the timing on the tray and in the mpb for veg is critical. By the way nice grow once again trying to get there! Im going with pk from oaksterdam what are your thoughts on veg with this strain? Peace

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

love your shows every time man I must try your beans 13 dwag sounds wicked

D

doubleds

DD's I am soo stoked to see this. I am flipping the switch to flower today! I have 12 Black Dominas in there and they are crushing. I did my first res change yesterday and was stoked to see them perk up from the mini flush.

Is it necessary to have a fan blowing up on each bulb? I'm runnin' 11 thousands and 2 600 with a 4 ton ac, I'm just trying to keep my overhead down, I exceeded my budget about 3 weeks ago (lol)

thanks again DD's you have changed my life/ and my lower back thanks you for I never will have to carry bags of coco in or out :) :) The system is so user friendly, I can't thank you enough

thanks

Its not nessesary to have a floor fan for each bulb but it is a nice thing to have for sure. Please put some pics up for us all to see, love to see the black dominas doing der thang !!

hey dd what is the difference in starting with the 4x4 rockwool cube versus the 6x6. And when going with the 6x6 what is the veg time on the tray and then in the mpb? I veg in a mini mpb and they got to big alot of stretchy side branches fighting for light, the timing on the tray and in the mpb for veg is critical. By the way nice grow once again trying to get there! Im going with pk from oaksterdam what are your thoughts on veg with this strain? Peace

I dont know the reason why but the biggest yielding plants all come from 6 x 6 cubes. I beleive they build alot more root system in the 6 x 6 than they do the 4 x 4. I will never use 4 x 4 again. I take my clones and have a nice root system in 10 days, roots at 7 but not enough 4 a 1000 watt light. I put them on the table for 14 days with a 1000 over head lowering it from say 3ft over the clones to 8 inches at the end of 14 days. Into the mpb's for 5 - 7 days and flower straight away.

love your shows every time man I must try your beans 13 dwag sounds wicked

heh dh
long time no hear from bro. send us a pm mate next time your back.

dds

Latest posts

Top Bottom