2 1/2 gallon pots and I have to water them every day

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The humidity in the grow tent has been running at about 48%. I have two fans in the tent circulating air. I turned them down to 1. The plants were harvested on Saturday, they are still wet to the touch, which is good. I don't want them to dry too fast. It smells like hay right now, which it should. So, I turned down the fans and if that does not raise the humidity, I will lower the exhaust fan speed.
I like my humidity a bit higher and I also noticed if you let the pots dry out before harvest, I have dried in 4 days and not lost terps. There are a lot of factors to the dry time. When I water too close to harvest it's usually a 2 week dry. Always fun to watch other people's styles. ✌

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
The humidity in the grow tent has been running at about 48%. I have two fans in the tent circulating air. I turned them down to 1. The plants were harvested on Saturday, they are still wet to the touch, which is good. I don't want them to dry too fast. It smells like hay right now, which it should. So, I turned down the fans and if that does not raise the humidity, I will lower the exhaust fan speed.

The hay smell comes from the water you can stop it by “ gassing” off the water ( letting it sit for 24hrs before use ) or a good cure
It shouldn’t really smell of hay

Much love brother 🙂

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The hay smell comes from the water you can stop it by “ gassing” off the water ( letting it sit for 24hrs before use ) or a good cure
It shouldn’t really smell of hay

Much love brother 🙂
There is always that couple days where the chlorophyll breaks down during dry and then the weed smell comes back. If it's the end of the dry or in the cure with a hay smell, then its shot IMO. Edibles only at that point

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
There is always that couple days where the chlorophyll breaks down during dry and then the weed smell comes back. If it's the end of the dry or in the cure with a hay smell, then its shot IMO. Edibles only at that point
I’ve only had one smell of chlorophyll yonks ago so I’ve not dealt with it so much. I was really only going on what others have said about it dissipating during the cure.
Guess you live and learn 🙂

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. This is my best harvest yet. Up next is my summer grow of Columbian Gold (2 plants), Acapulco Gold(1 plant), and 517 Headband (1 plant). I will also grow another Snake Oil and try to get it to bloom outside.

figolus

figolus

🤣where do you find all this strain ? Acapulco gold ok i find this in Europe .

But i see many name of strain unknow in Europe damn...

Latest posts

Top Bottom