2-4x4 Med Sog Grow

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

I am pretty new to THCF and should introduce myself. I'm Stickicky. STicky for short. I've been growing for years but, indoor for about 3 years total.

I'm starting another inside grow and want to show it. This is my first grow thread. Running 2-4x4 ebb 'n' flow tables and 2- 1000 watt MH (Veg) HPS (Flower)

2- 1/10 chillers
2- 450 cfm inline fans (cooling lights)
1- 12,000 BTU A/C
2- 4x4 tables w/ coco mats
2- 40 gal rez.
Reverse osmosis water
50 co2 tank/ controller

GH 3-Part w/ Flouro grow / bloom, Koolbloom liquid/dry
19 plants in each table

strains= Green Crack, strawberry cough, Mazaar Shariff and Headband

Things are off to a good start. I'm at day 6 of veg. I plan to veg for 10 days total. So, I should flip the light on Wednesday. What do you think?

Pls. give comments.

6 days veg
6 days veg 1
6 days veg 2
D

Dubsta

Looking good im starting a similar setup. I'm not sure how big of pots i should use if im using straight hydrotron and a small rockwool cube i started them in, a couple of them i put in a 4x4 rockwool then into a net pot. I'm gonna veg around 2-3weeks in the table then flower. All Northern Lights 6.

My 30 SSH should all be rooted and there going on there own table also i might use coco on this one, and maybe 1gal pots and pack them in there. trying to do 2 tables a month or so apart then my soil plants are kinda mixed in flower times.

stickyicky

stickyicky

I just use the pots for plant stability and it helps to keep em' seperated.

I actually use 4"x4"x3" rockwool cubes for clones. I also use "diced" hydroton cubes in the pot from top of block down when transplanting. Pot sizes are (white) 6" or 1/2gal? The black buckets are from my ebb 'n' grow system and are 2 gal. I fill over the rockwool w/ hydroton that mainly only gets wet when flushing. I just switched to coco in the table instead of filling w/ hydroton around pots. My hope is to keep roots covered w/ coco and not have to use hydroton anymore. We'll see.

Two to three weeks sounds like a long time for sog. Be careful you can easily be overun. It sounds good on paper, but can be a problem w/ to much veg.
Good Luck,

L

LEBDOG

I just finished growing some green crack and some Headband 707 which is different from regular headband. I just wanted to give you my flowering times as headband had some contradictory numbers to what I had been told when I got my clones.

The flower time for my GC was 49 days (42-49 recommended)
The flower time for my HEADBAND 707 was 42 days (42-49 recommended)

I grew under a 1000 HPS also, and this worked alright. I really needed to get the lights closer to the plants. I would advise keeping them within 2 feet the entire growth. Any further and your buds will reflect this in their size. If you need to cool the lights to bring them down, this should be done as you will really appreciate the yield later...

My 2 cents, just FYI and of course; I am only giving my opinion here. There are a dozen ways to skin a cat...

stickyicky

stickyicky

Thanks for the heads up Lebdog. I did'nt realize the quick finishing on these.

Yeah, I like to get lights about 1' from the plants. I picked up insulated ducting and will be replacing thruoghout the room to help w/ efficiency. Both lights are cooled w/ seperate fans pulling air from outside room.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Flippin Light tomorrow

This is day 9 for these ladies.

Flippin the light tomorrow.

First three pics are strawberry and green crack. I got some nice splits on these and will get two colas on more than a few.

The last two pics are headband and Mazzir Shariff. They are struggling a bit. I raised the ph to 6.0 and they appear to be doing a bit better.

Lights out tomorrow.

DSCN2128
DSCN2127
DSCN2129
DSCN2134
DSCN2135
DSCN2137
stickyicky

stickyicky

Hey Lebdog,

How did the headband and greencrack turn out w/ the short flower times?

stickyicky

stickyicky

I flipped the light to12/12 and I feel them stretching already. It's been 10 days that I have had them so, in actuality the clones were cut around the 6-8 of August. Rooted around the 15-17 and transplanted. Next time it's 7 DAYS.

The Headband and Mazeer Sharrif (I know, I spell it wrong everytime) are starting to look better. I stress my imported clones pretty hard w/ malathion (don't say it) before entering my sanctum.

Here they are at 10 days. I still need to get the scribble scrabble off the bottoms. Should I spread the pots out or keep them towards the middle of tables?

The first 3 pics are Green Crack and Strawberry Cough. The last is MZ/HB.

Run 8 001
Run 8 002
Run 8 003
Run 8 004
L

LEBDOG

Hey Lebdog,

How did the headband and greencrack turn out w/ the short flower times?

The GC really had a very up high, so up I could understand the name.
Check out the finish this guy is getting on day 40:

The Headband 707 which is different that regular Headband (make sure we are talking about the same strain), had a more creeper high which I liked.
I think that I may have had too high of nuts in the end which is also what caused me to pull the plug early.

I was surprised to find the short flower time (I stumbled in to this in my various online research) for the Headband 707, but it was looking like it was more finished than the GC anyways...

stickyicky

stickyicky

The GC really had a very up high, so up I could understand the name.
Check out the finish this guy is getting on day 40:

Sweet link. Thanks!

The Headband 707 which is different that regular Headband (make sure we are talking about the same strain), had a more creeper high which I liked.
I think that I may have had too high of nuts in the end which is also what caused me to pull the plug early.

Yea, you're right. Mine is reg. HB

I was surprised to find the short flower time (I stumbled in to this in my various online research) for the Headband 707, but it was looking like it was more finished than the GC anyways...

Thanks for the knowledge man.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Day Six Flowering

Here it is at day 6 of Flowering. Not stretching much yet.

P.S.

I fucked up! I know, no big surprise. The stuff I'm calling strawberry cough may be something else. I was tired as fuck when I picked these cuts up and may have mis-named. I'll isolate the SC strain and see if anyone can figure it out. I do know the initials are SC. Thats all I know bout it.

GC SC  6 days Flower
MS HB Day 6 Flower
6 days flowering 007
Green Crack  6 days Flower
6 days flowering 017
6 days flowering 018
stickyicky

stickyicky

Mystery Solved

O.K. I got the word on the mystery strain. It is Strawberry Cream. I ran Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk last year.

Does anyone know the lineage of Strawberry Cream?

Strawberry Cough  Blue Sky
Strawberry Cough  Bluesky
Strawbrry cough
stickyicky

stickyicky

Strawberry Cream.

Don't know the history behind it but it sure is a strong pine sol smell.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Here they are at 15 days flower.

Greencrack's secondary leaves have trichs out to the tips already. I think this is the shit. Right genes i hope.

A friend of mine gifted some Godbud and Grandaddy Purple clones. Next run's gonna be sweet!

Greencrack and strawberry cream
Headband
Mazar and Headband 15 days flowering 001
Mazari and Headband
MS HB Day 6 Flower
Godbud and GDP Clones
S

solarz

Whats the word on those green crack? Is it clone only, and what are the genes that make it up? I've heard a lot about it, but haven't seen a lot of info on it specifically.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Check out the strain guide. Do a search for it and you'll get the whole story.

I'ts original name is Cush w/ a "C". 75/25 sativa/indica

They say it's a quick flowering 45 day strain.

Good Luck

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
The real Screme is a clone only sourced by CBF and has a true strawberry smell to her. Someone found a male in a batch of Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough S1's and CBF made a bunch of beans by crossing it back to the KKSC. The Screme was found in the resulting beans. He carried it forward has a line of Screme and Strawberry Cough seeds as well.

Very nice show my man.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Thanks for the heads up on the screme. Thanks for the props on the garden too. Next garden is gonna be somethin to behold.

By the way is that Jerry G's hand print?

Top Bottom