2-4x4 Med Sog Grow

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

I've still got 2 of the greencrack's going right now. Day 52 and just starting to finish.

Weird huh?

The one's that finished on time are incredible. These don't look as frosty, but I'll see.

R

Rolln J

well the buds sure look impressive - let us know the finals - peace!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa StickyIcky... Those are some fine nugs and colas! Great work bro!

stickyicky

stickyicky

Hey fellas, thanks for the props. I'll have some finals tonite. Like I was saying earlier. I don't think I've got to much weight. Did not sacrafice quality though.

My godbud clones are coming along nice for the next run. Been busy cleaning the room, dusting off the ebb n gro, putting the a.c. away. I love this time of year! Looking forward to a productive next run. 4200 watts here I come.

Later

S

supasticky

Hey bro for the space you're running in you should think about wrapping it up with mylar or panda paper or something. You'll see a big jump in yield.

-Supa

stickyicky

stickyicky

I have some final yield numbers.

Greencrack: 245 grams
Scream: 214 grams
Headband: 168 grams
Mazir: 212 grams

I'll post some final harvest pics and final comments when I have time. I'm turnin the room around fast as I can right now.

Later

stickyicky

stickyicky

Hey bro for the space you're running in you should think about wrapping it up with mylar or panda paper or something. You'll see a big jump in yield.

-Supa

Hey man thanks for the advise. Could you post some pics of what your talkin about? Go ahead and thro them up here. Thanks

P

purekushkills

sticky, very nice! I am familiar with the green crack, very available in norcal. Very curious about the final product on that screme. Should be some super fire. Few questions, on your bubba grow how many days did you flower? Did you say that you grew strawberry cough x deep chunk? If you have any pictures or smoke reports pm me:smiley_joint:

Purekushkills

stickyicky

stickyicky

HEY PUREKUSHKILLS,

Thanks for the compliment. The Screme and Crack are pretty close in potency as far as I can tell. I will post some final pics next.

I ran Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunck last year. I actually posted pics of it on Post #12 of this thread. Check it out.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Final Harvest Pics and Comments

I finally have a chance to post final harvest pics and comments about the grow. First up is Greencrack.

Greencrack; Dry wt. - 240 Grams: 10 day veg. 45 day Flower (55 for a couple of em'): Bag appeal is excellent. Potency is some of my best. Buds are a little on the small size. Yield was around 1oz. per plant which seems low to me. I kept a clone of this and will run in future. Here are some pics.

Harvest 10 19 09 017
Harvest 10 19 09 018
Harvest 10 25 09 009
Greencrack Harvest 10 19 09 040
Greencrack Harvest 10 25 09 047
Greencrack Harvest 10 25 09 042 1
Greencrack Harvest 10 19 09 040 1
Greencrack Harvest 10 19 09 040 2
stickyicky

stickyicky

Screme; Dry Wt. 214 grams: 10 Day veg: 45-50 Flower:
Good bag Appeal: Potency is very good: Buds seemed nice size on plants but, are light and airy. Buds shrunk up alot when drying. Yield was around 24gr. per plant.
This plant was easy to run but, don't think I'll be keeping it around. Yield was low and plant took up a lot of room. May have been my not so good attemp at sog.

Here are some final pics:

Harvest 10 25 09 027
Harvest 10 25 09 032
Harvest 10 25 09 029
Harvest 10 25 09 034
Harvest 10 25 09 037
Harvest 10 25 09 030
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn I wish my iPhone was scratch and sniff. Amazing work bro!!!

stickyicky

stickyicky

Thanks Shady. I'm tearing shit down and cleaning up for the next round of GODBUD. Lotta stuff to get done. All the clones are rooted. I'm running the moms in ebb 'n' gro buckets and then my two 4 x 4 tables. Won't be done soon enough for me. I'll start a new thread for it. Till then....

Later

Latest posts

Top Bottom