2 Caregivers 1 House Plant Limit

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Need some help here guys I've looked everywhere and can't really get a answer.

Okay so I am moving and am a patient and caregiver for 1 person allowing me 24 total plants. The house I am moving has someone already growing and will be my roommate he has 6 cards 5 patients and himself 72 plants.. We will be growing in a somewhat large basement 3 separate rooms all with locked doors. As far as I have read and seen this is legal to do, as long as you keep his room and 72 plants locked and my room with 24 plants locked and only I can have a key and access my room and only he can have a different key and access to his room.. Is this correct? I know federal limit is 99 plants so I don't want even mess with anything over 99. But can we legally grow 96 plants in the same house in the same basement as long as they are in totally separate and locked rooms???

I may make this into a thread because I can't find this info anywhere and I can't be the only one who has wondered this. Thanks fellas.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Your grow and his grow need to be in SEPERATE ENCLOSED LOCKED rooms.

He can't have access to your garden and vise versa.

Follow those rules and you should be fine.

Legally you can't violate federal law, However You can stay under the window of persecution by following the 99 plant rule imho.

When in doubt, CALL a LAYWER :D

dan1989

dan1989

Need some help here guys I've looked everywhere and can't really get a answer.

Okay so I am moving and am a patient and caregiver for 1 person allowing me 24 total plants. The house I am moving has someone already growing and will be my roommate he has 6 cards 5 patients and himself 72 plants.. We will be growing in a somewhat large basement 3 separate rooms all with locked doors. As far as I have read and seen this is legal to do, as long as you keep his room and 72 plants locked and my room with 24 plants locked and only I can have a key and access my room and only he can have a different key and access to his room.. Is this correct? I know federal limit is 99 plants so I don't want even mess with anything over 99. But can we legally grow 96 plants in the same house in the same basement as long as they are in totally separate and locked rooms???

I may make this into a thread because I can't find this info anywhere and I can't be the only one who has wondered this. Thanks fellas.

Do a SCROG you won't need as many plants!

Cannis

Cannis

Guess I'll post this here as well since you made another thread.

Technically you can do it but the bigger question is, do you have the funds to fight it out in court if the cops come and kick the door in, haul you off to jail and the prosecutor throws a bunch of bullshit charges against you regardless and now your fighting it out in court? That's how it is here in MI. You'll have between 14k and 20k minimum into fighting it. That's if it doesn't go to trial. 855-420-legal

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I'm definitely gonna have to scroll it out probably 10 gal pots. But like I said I can only grow 24 plants which is enough for me. I can grow as big of plants as space can provide.. the issue is my roommate who can grow the 72 plants has a clone/delivery service so he's pretty much maxed out at all times with waiting orders.. Plus I'm curious for the future a possible 2 separate entrance pole barn split in half... I was just surprised because I thought you could only have 72 no matter what if the plants were at the same addresswas the same address

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sounds to me as you should try to avoid the room rate pushing the envelope if your gonna only do 24

If the cops come in there not gonna even listen to you about your 24 , that shit will all get sorted out in court

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Technically you can do it but the bigger question is, do you have the funds to fight it out in court if the cops come and kick the door in, haul you off to jail and the prosecutor throws a bunch of bullshit charges against you regardless and now your fighting it out in court? That's how it is here in MI. You'll have between 14k and 20k minimum into fighting it. That's if it doesn't go to trial. 855-420-legal
Truer words, never spoken. And in concert of agreement with your comment, this is why only poor peeps go to prison. The elites in our society can get away with murder. Literally!!!!

Junkbarman

Junkbarman

Banned

Shoot first and ask questions later, in other words.

R

rascali

"But like I said I can only grow 24 plants which is enough for me. I can grow as big of plants as space can provide.. the issue is my roommate who can grow the 72 plants has a clone/delivery service so he's pretty much maxed out at all times with waiting orders.. Plus I'm curious for the future a possible 2 separate entrance pole barn split in half... I was just surprised because I thought you could only have 72 no matter what if the plants were at the same addresswas the same address"

I really don't think you're going to have any problems with the legal limits once your new roommate sees how you're posting all his (sketchy) business dealings on public forums.

What you really need to worry about now is wether it's an ass-beating or a cold hole looming in your future...

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Im from Michigan and i asked my lawyer this same question. He said dont do it! If you are considering a 100 plant grow house and dont have the cash or brains to speak to a lawyer first you need to rethink what the fuck you are doing! Im sorry but this shit pisses me off. People like this are why med patients and caregivers got targets on there backs. If you cant make well into 6 figures with a legal 72 plant count and the right design you need to go back to the drawing board!

sixstring

sixstring

My wife and i are both caregivers with max patients. I run 36 to 40 plants max total including unrooted cuts.i dont know why everybodys got push shit to the limit all the damn time lol.the clone delivery thing is totally illegal so why worry about the law at all.just fill that fuckin house to the gillz
There i said it lol :)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Wassup man..I'd advise against. Vert life bro. Vert life. 8 trees in flower with another 4 clone and 4 in veg. Easily done. Not pushing #so.

Burn

Top Bottom