2 more weeks until harvest or 3?

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
I’m on day 45 of flower with very similar looking buds, I’m just wanting mine to stack better. What strain is that?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They look real good @Glassdub

If those trichs are mostly cloudy with a few amber here and there they are ready.

Great job! I think you will be very happy.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Running straight water to the point of getting run offs for the first time since I up-potted to fabric sacks, insanely high PPM from 1880 to 3150! 😳 with pH from 5-5.3 so I assume they were/are locked out of feeding. Kinda amazed they did so well considering this. I really don't think I'm going to use fabric sacks next time so I can keep a tighter eye on this.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Running straight water to the point of getting run offs for the first time since I up-potted to fabric sacks, insanely high PPM from 1880 to 3150! 😳 with pH from 5-5.3 so I assume they were/are locked out of feeding. Kinda amazed they did so well considering this. I really don't think I'm going to use fabric sacks next time so I can keep a tighter eye on this.

I dont like the idea of flimsy pots but why cant you water to runoff and collect in a tray?

Glassdub

Glassdub

I dont like the idea of flimsy pots but why cant you water to runoff and collect in a tray?
I can but with BX it always seemed like they were well watered before I would get run off, I didn't want to over water, today I close to doubled that.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can but with BX it always seemed like they were well watered before I would get run off, I didn't want to over water, today I close to doubled that.

But bro overwatering is actually watering too often. Not the volume poured through at one time. With proper drainage volume should not be a problem. I water to 50% or 100% runoff just to clear out excess nutes from time to time.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter

Holy hell!! 😳🧐
I’m surprised they did that well too! I water to runoff every time I water.
I am using a plastic 4 gal container with a half inch hole on each side just above the bottom of the pot.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Holy hell!! 😳🧐
I’m surprised they did that well too! I water to runoff every time I water.
I am using a plastic 4 gal container with a half inch hole on each side just above the bottom of the pot.
Going with 5 gal Terracotta next time, not the cheapest but I like them.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I really gave them a solid flush (2 gals a plant) yesterday) I don't think the medium will be super dry by tomorrow, would it still be ok to cut or should I give it another day to dry out?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I really gave them a solid flush (2 gals a plant yesterday) don't think the medium will be super dry by tomorrow, would it still be ok to cut or should I give it another day to dry out?

I would probably give them a minute. But the only difference is they will take longer to dry. And if you flushed they probably took up a bunch of nutrients. I know that sounds backwards but thats what happens with potting mix.

Just a tip. And i only flush if there is nutrient buildup. When growers say flush at the end of a grow most mean they switched to water only. Not poured tons of water through.

For best results i learned to taper down feed strength as they ripen. Higher yield possible but still tastes great if not over fed.

Really nice work there man. i wanna try some!

Glassdub

Glassdub

I would probably give them a minute. But the only difference is they will take longer to dry. And if you flushed they probably took up a bunch of nutrients. I know that sounds backwards but thats what happens with potting mix.

Just a tip. And i only flush if there is nutrient buildup. When growers say flush at the end of a grow most mean they switched to water only. Not poured tons of water through.

For best results i learned to taper down feed strength as they ripen. Higher yield possible but still tastes great if not over fed.

Really nice work there man. i wanna try some!

I have been solidly of taper camp vs. flushing but given that the PPMs were so crazy high & given that this was/is to be the last watering I figured what the hell...
I toasted some windfall Gelato popcorn last night, knocked me out of this world, granted I'm a pretty soft-core once or twice a month vaper at this point but this seem as potent as the last dispensary script I bought for $60 a 1/8 & didn't taste much different.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have been solidly of taper camp vs. flushing but given that the PPMs were so crazy high & given that this was/is to be the last watering I figured what the hell...
I toasted some windfall Gelato popcorn last night, knocked me out of this world, granted I'm a pretty soft-core once or twice a month vaper at this point but this seem as potent as the last dispensary script I bought for $60 a 1/8 & didn't taste much different.

Nice! Thats what its all about.

Top Bottom