2 more weeks until harvest or 3?

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palindrome

Palindrome

I'm in no rush, just wondering.
Day 49 of flower.
most trichomes still appear clear - just a few milky white and certainly nothing amber so I'd put it at 2 weeks @ min. 23C under at least 1,000 PAR of light. You asked...

Palindrome

Palindrome

Is it possible for my plant to be done if the leaves haven't started to yellow?
Technically YES but practically - why bother? Fruit maturity and plant senescence (chloropyll bleaching, leaf senescence, etc.) are linked by separate processes in a plant. One follows the other. It is possible to be harvesting fully mature buds/colas off a plant while the plant itself hasn't completed the end of its life. I stage plants by bud developement - when they are close, I flush clear pH adjusted water for a week and dry down for a week - then cut and dry for a week - est voila! Well, almost - next comes curing in Mason jars for 4 weeks more.

Glassdub

Glassdub

most trichomes still appear clear - just a few milky white and certainly nothing amber so I'd put it at 2 weeks @ min. 23C under at least 1,000 PAR of light. You asked...
I assume you are responding to the original day 42 post on Sep 2nd currently on day 68, cutting today, the LSD plants wouldn't make it another 2 weeks I think, plants are 60-80% yellow as is. lol

Pondracer

Pondracer

I appreciate you posting this thread and pictures. I am at a similar point (compared to your original pics). Did you count your days in flower from flip or from pistils appearing?

Glassdub

Glassdub

I realize the second pic still looks a bit clear but this is from are the said yellow LSD plants & the pics are from 5 days ago, plus I prefer the weed to be less narcotic.

Top Bottom