2 room 9 gavitas each..

• Thread starter dr.bootz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

thanx for all the help guys i will get exact measurements of the room.....the height will not be a problem and i can also take the closet i built in the room for easy storage and store stuff some where else it will probly add another 4x4
The height is critical. You NEED 10' ceilings with 1000w gavitas. Not 9 or 9 1/2' make sure they are 10' plus or just get 600s or 750s. You will not be lighting things correctly otherwise.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

If the room is insulated and sealed properly you should be fine with 4 tons of ac per room. I have two rooms 9 epaps each with co2 burners 14'x17'x10'. In one room I run the Excel 4 ton Elite series with the built in d-huey works just fine and its been in the high 80's low 90's here. in the other room I have an excel 4 ton xl series with a quest dual 155 for a d-huey also works just fine. Both rooms cycle just fine. I do all this with 200 amps. I also have another 6k in veg and lots of other fans and power consumers.

The Terps

The Terps

Mid west makes good points about the ceiling height 10 Ft while not required highly advised. Also Baba g makes a great point as well a 14 x14 would be a better space for 6 lights and you could run a 3 ton mini with a 155 duey and do great!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

1 5ton ac should cool both spaces just install a nice hvac system and probably cheaper

The Terps

The Terps

A 5 ton would definitely cool that space and amount of lights especially if you run a flip box or the new gavita controller which doesn't require you to use a flip box or any form of one room on one off

The Terps

The Terps

It would definitely be cheaper but your going to use co2 faster in the process so I would recommend running a burner rather than bottled

J

Jmostunts365

I have 10 by 20 room is 8 gavitas overkill and waht seize ac is gonna work

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

i would do 6, but 8 puts you at a perfect 5x5 just no walking room with 6 i would run a 3.5 ton and with 8 a 4ton

Top Bottom